What are you paying for electricity?

trae*

no post ***** aka"active"
Reaction score
Handicap
just changed my plan .was curious what the rest of the world pays for theirs.

my new month to month plan is 8.4c per kw/h .

I think the last time I looked ours averaged around $160 per month for the year (2500 sf-total electric). When we built it, we insulated it well, went with an inline hot water heater, energy saver appliances, etc. It has paid off. Ole Gray still fusses if I turn the air down too low. LOL

sorry - don't know the kwh cost..will look.

Update: Our usage was only 768 kwh this billing cycle and it cost us $80.34 usage so about $0.1046 per kwh if my math is correct. We use GA Power.

Last edited:
60 for my apartment.. Everything is electric

Mine runs about $0.1111 per hour, Georgia Power. That is the company I worked for before retiring. 31 years.

No idea, that's actually one of the few bills that Liz takes care of. I do know that our bill for gas, electric, water, everything except trash averages around $115 to $120 per month over the year.

Roughly $95,000 per year. Power for my irrigation systems.

$75-$100 (2-story house)

I'm currently paying 8.49 cents per kwh but its set to go up to 9.94 this summer... Monthly bill is usually about $300.

my first summer in vegas last year the bill would be anywhere from 350 to 380 a month

2500 sf

Just paid a $150 bill for April, this will be closer to $400 in August. I pay a little more per kwh for wind power only. 2600 sf thermostat at 78 in the summer

Looks like I'm paying the equivalent of 11 cents/kWh, and about $40 per month over the year. Bear in mind though that it's rarely warm enough over here to need air-con, and we use gas for our heating (which I'm paying about $56 per month for).

Back