WINNER Week 11 THP 2023 NFL Pickem Winner!

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Week 11 of the 2023 NFL Season is complete!

The hits keep on coming with injuries, it's been a wild season for that. And look at Denver with another win and could it the Giants actually got a win??

This week we had two people with the most picks correct, however, both went over the MNF total score so we used the random number generator for the winner. With an amazing 12 out of 14 games correct. Join me in saying Congratulations to @Badboysid you are the week 11 THP NFL Pickem Winner!!

Send me a PM with your full name and address and I will get a prize pack sent out to you right away.

Great job this was a tough week!

Congrats. I applaud those who win this...I'm terrible at it lol

Congrats!!

Congrats!!!!

Congratulations!

Week 11 of the 2023 NFL Season is complete!

The hits keep on coming with injuries, it's been a wild season for that. And look at Denver with another win and could it the Giants actually got a win??

This week we had two people with the most picks correct, however, both went over the MNF total score so we used the random number generator for the winner. With an amazing 12 out of 14 games correct. Join me in saying Congratulations to @Badboysid you are the week 11 THP NFL Pickem Winner!!

Send me a PM with your full name and address and I will get a prize pack sent out to you right away.
I can't send private pm...do I just reply back the info here?

Congrats !

Nice Pick'n. Seems like they totals are bunching up here at the end of he season,

Back