WTB Wedge and putter Shafts

billyh

Goodwill Hunter
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A Lot
Looking for regular flex wedge shafts for some wedges I have laying around. I’m looking for 2 shafts. Used, new, no grips, grips, worn out grips, steel, graphite, I don't really care, but the cheaper the better. Really, what do you have collecting dust that's old, or not being used.

Also looking for a putter shaft in .355 in anything other than basic chrome. Black would be preferred, but I'm game for any color for less than $100.

Last edited:
I don’t normally respond to these “make me your lowest price” posts, but what were you looking for?

🤣

Clearly you know. 😂

I don’t normally respond to these “make me your lowest price” posts, but what were you looking for?

🤣

Clearly you know. 😂
Honestly, any regular flex shaft for the wedges will do. I was just seeing if anyone had something laying around not being used they wanted to get rid of. I planned on buying some KBS Tour Black shafts if I didn't find and this week. I forgot to update the top as I only need 2 wedge shafts.

Still looking for a black or any color putter shaft for less than $100.

I hope that helps.

It does. Good luck with buy!!!

I have a Vokey wedge flex shaft and a black KBS CT putter shaft. Package deal? Both will come with grips.

Back