WANTED: Bushnell Pro 1M rangefinder slope edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

waz84

Reaction score
Handicap
This aren't readily available in the UK and really want one since I sold my old Bushnell V2 and miss it. If someone doesn't have a used one but can source a new one and post to the UK I am happy to pay for that too :)

Just a thought since you are willing to buy new, check with Blind9 (banner on this page) and tell them you are a THP member. If they can get you one, it will be at a solid price and I know that they can also have it shipped to you.

Thanks for the advice but checked their site and they don't stock Bushnell :(

Thanks for the advice but checked their site and they don't stock Bushnell :(

If you contact them via email or phone, you might be surprised at what they are able to find.

Thanks for the heads up JB, didn't know they could source other items. Will drop them an email now and mention I have been forwarded from THP and see what they can do for me. If anyone in the meantime has a used one they want rid of let me know.

I would love to find some type of GPS / Range finder for under 100$

I would love to find some type of GPS / Range finder for under 100$
You might start a Marketplace WTB thread. Your post might get lost after the OP's.

I decided i want the non slope so I can use it in my club games. Thought the slope might be a good learning tool but its use in tournaments is not allowed! Anyone selling one lmk

sourced one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back