Virginia - Poplar Grove GC - May 3 - 1pm

Have fun, boys! I thoroughly enjoyed this course when @jbb2388, @blazinden, and myself played it last year. The greens could have been in a little better shape, but the layout was fantastic and it was a beautiful property.

Just don't take the dirt road near the property that Google Maps says runs through to the main road. DON'T DO IT!!!

Banjo Deliverance GIF
LMFAO!

Poplar definitely a nice track

Edit: I'm dumb.

I should have checked in to the forum earlier than right now. Def would have taken today off.

:(

DANG IT, I love that course, played it every time i got back to Lynchburg/Altavista area to visit family. The reconstruction of the clubhouse from an old Manor home is awesome.....enjoy

DANG IT, I love that course, played it every time i got back to Lynchburg/Altavista area to visit family. The reconstruction of the clubhouse from an old Manor home is awesome.....enjoy
They used to have a rifle Sam Snead owned hanging on the mantle in the pro shop but not sure they still do. Was always kinda cool to see it.

Enjoy gentlemen.

Let's just say it was because it was on video. I might have pured it, if there was no evidence... :LOL:
Oh I totally believe that. I think you should bring it with you next weekend to Harbor Pines for some redemption lol

Oh I totally believe that. I think you should bring it with you next weekend to Harbor Pines for some redemption lol
20240407_101305.jpg

I have a Apex pro 24 3i that will be in the bag.
My 5w will still be there too. 3i is for fun.
@Canadan approved.

Just got back to the office, been doing service at apartments all day 😟. I gotta ask, did #3 punish you? That one is so nasty. I only birdied one time and that was a chip in. I have seen scores as high as 10-12 on peoples cards on it before.

Just got back to the office, been doing service at apartments all day 😟. I gotta ask, did #3 punish you? That one is so nasty. I only birdied one time and that was a chip in. I have seen scores as high as 10-12 on peoples cards on it before.
I think it punished me but not @xThor. And fortunately no 10's or 12's on our scorecards!!

Back