Vice Pro Zero - anyone play it?

Phil75070

Proud Member of Team THP - 2018 #TheGrandaddy
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.3
I am having some pretty decent success playing the Vice Pro Plus, surprisingly, since their website says it is for players with swing speeds 110 mph or greater! I go through their fitting tool and despite changing a couple of answers, it always seems to come back to recommending the Pro Zero. Unfortunately, that ball is not included in their variety pack. I wish they would substitute it for their 2-piece "Drive" ball.

So, anyone play the Vice Zero? How would it compare to other balls you've played, and what do you see as its performance characteristics?

Thanks!

It was decent. Quite a bit firmer than the Pro Plus from my experience, but not offensive.

I play the Pro Plus and love it. I picked up a Zero on the course one day and played it for a hole out of curiosity.

I absolutely hated it. Too clicky, too firm, terrible feel in my opinion. I couldn't wait to lose it again (which I did on the next hole hitting over water... Never have I been so happy to hit a water ball).

I've played a few of the Vice line and always came back to the Pro Plus despite not having the swing speed they recommend. Have had no experience with the Zero, have never really understood where it fit into the line.

I will second the firm feel of the Zero. I like the Pro and Pro Plus much better. Bonus points to Vice on the color options.

Back