BIRDOG

Reaction score
Handicap
For all you Verizon subscribers, I went in to the store yesterday to see if I could get my upgrade discount early, I am elegible on Sat the 21st, that is when the sales guy told me to come back on saturday and that on Sunday Verizon will start charging an upgrade fee, I think he said $35 extra.

For all you Verizon subscribers, I went in to the store yesterday to see if I could get my upgrade discount early, I am elegible on Sat the 21st, that is when the sales guy told me to come back on saturday and that on Sunday Verizon will start charging an upgrade fee, I think he said $35 extra.

Did they say whether that was online as well? I know they waive the activation fee sometimes on there.. I wonder if they'd waive the upgrade fee as well..

I think they will be the last of the carriers to be charging that fee. I think T-mobile's upgrade fee is 20 bucks. (or it was the last time I did it)

I didn't ask, he told me that they are the last of the providers to do this, point is if you are due and are putting it off, you might want to do it soon.

Did they say whether that was online as well? I know they waive the activation fee sometimes on there.. I wonder if they'd waive the upgrade fee as well..

Man I snoozed again.

I was eligible for upgrade at the beginning of the month, didn't see any basic phone that I liked better than the one I currently have (Pantech Jest). I'm assuming that charge is online upgrades as well?? Guess I'll really have to put it off now!!

this makes me glad that I get free upgrades, no activation fees, and a 20% discount thorugh work!

Back