Vega Wedges - No Topics?

alistaird

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Larger...
Just bought 3 Vega Wedges. First impressions are really positive albeit off my mat and only with finesse wedge shots but all three are really soft feeling and the bounce seems great on sub 50 yard shots.

Just wondering why there’s so little discussion on THP?

A

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Little info on them. In 2009, I had a Vega sand and lob wedge. Excellent Wedges. Enjoy them.

Learn something new every day. Had never heard of these. Look pretty nice. Enjoy.

Of course, they've changed. When I owned them, they were the classic blade with a grind that fit me. They would be on my list but the Artisan Wedges were custom fit to me.

They make wedges for others as well....

These are mine.

1689494772398.png

A

There are so many choices in golf stores that these would never hit my radar. I’m sure they are well made and play well.

Mind me asking what you paid for the 3?

Mind me asking what you paid for the 3?
No I don't.... List price is around £1000 for 3, I paid just over £300 for all 3.

A

I tried one of these first...

1689536309166.png

Which was also 1/2 price and it's great as well so when the pure bladed wedges came up on eBay - brand new with wrappers, I couldn't resist. Not been disappointed at all.

A

These look stunning... would love to try one out sometime.

1689536822764.png

A

Been looking for one of those for a while but no luck.

A

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk
So my son is sales mgr at F40.com where Chassing Classic Cars was filmed. I visit him and he always has something for me. He tossed me this about a year ago when I pulled my umbrella out and it had a bent wire. I'll trade it for scorecards and pencils. Whatcha got. ;)

Back