UST Mamiya RECOIL DART Shafts

This is what I talked my local pro into haha He loves my Dart in the standard Apex I loaned him to try. I still need to do my wedges... might do that really soon
I love the darts in my wedges. Love them. My chipping has improved so much this year as well. I finally feel like I have some touch around the greens

I love the darts in my wedges. Love them. My chipping has improved so much this year as well. I finally feel like I have some touch around the greens
It took me awhile to get used to the wedges honestly, but the last time out I was really getting some stuff close. It'll be interesting to see what happens tonight. Course is muddy and I don't generally play well in those conditions.

Continuing to get better with these. My rhythm and swing have been smoother. Feel is phenomenal. The most impressive thing I would say now is I have such a piercing ball flight now. Love these shafts

It took me awhile to get used to the wedges honestly, but the last time out I was really getting some stuff close. It'll be interesting to see what happens tonight. Course is muddy and I don't generally play well in those conditions.
Ours are finally getting dry, so it has allowed me to actually see what it’s like to chip and keep all close. Hard to really find out and muddy wet conditions. I honestly didn’t think I would like them in the wedges and I might be most surprised by how much I do like them in the wedges now lol

Just cleaning up my clubs for league tonight and love that my entire bag is UST right now. LinQ, Darts and All In. Even throwing in the 64 degree CBX4 with a wedge proto.

Took the UW out of the bag for now but I'll be putting LinQ White in that soon.

1000013893.jpg

My next round will be with the custom Darts whenever that is and I could not be more excited.
Taking THPers down with Arrow's face on the shaft will be fun. :)

My next round will be with the custom Darts whenever that is and I could not be more excited.
Hopefully soon!!

#1 that's awesome. #2 if you have these at the Quest Cup I may request to take a few swings. I was sooo close to going with the 245s.

#1 that's awesome. #2 if you have these at the Quest Cup I may request to take a few swings. I was sooo close to going with the 245s.
I tend to focus on the brands in play at the event, so will stick with Edel for that event.

Back