The “moving through the network” is what really bothers me. They show it left the origin and no other updates. At least UPS shows it getting scanned even when it is delayed

The “moving through the network” is what really bothers me. They show it left the origin and no other updates. At least UPS shows it getting scanned even when it is delayed
Yep, exactly what's going on with mine. Same thing was happening with my all in shaft, and then it randomly showed up today though, so 🤞.

Yep, exactly what's going on with mine. Same thing was happening with my all in shaft, and then it randomly showed up today though, so 🤞.
I hate going to the mailbox everyday wondering. Not just this item. All of the time I don’t get an “out for delivery” notice. They have tracking but it just tracks that it leaves the origin and randomly shows up in the box with no updates in between.

I am wondering if they removed the middle point updates on their tracking, because of how many times it would reach a hub then would somehow revert back to the hub it originated from causing extra delays. They may just figure now, lets just keep our customers in the dark and it will show up when it shows up.

I am kinda glad that USPS started the surcharge on boxes over 22" because it forced me to use FedEx or UPS for shipments. I now pretty much just use Fedex because I never have an issue and its usually a buck or two cheaper than UPS. And Fedex has more locations/drop offs around me.

The only thing I miss about USPS was the free box pickup if you set it up the day before on their website. Fedex or UPS will pick it up off your porch but they charge extra, which is crazy as they come into my housing development daily.

Help me understand how this is resolved:

Thank you for taking the time to notify us of your experience. Your USPS® Service Request 62698513 has been marked as resolved.

We were unable to locate your package, but we will keep trying and as soon as we locate it we will get it to you as soon as possible. You will need to file a claim on it by going to USPS.com. Again we will keep an eye out for it.

Please accept our sincerest apology for any trouble this may have caused you. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Sincerely,

Grove City

UGH- furious right now.

Oh look, a fourth day of NO movement.

Oh look, a fourth day of NO movement.
Schitts Creek Girl GIF by CBC

He’s my latest saga. Had to return a club.
Took 7 days to travel I kid you not about 10 miles

IMG_0031.jpeg

View attachment 9258273
You could have driven it there...or given it to me because I go from my day job at Akron to my night job at Green every day.

You could have driven it there...or given it to me because I go from my day job at Akron to my night job at Green every day.
I know right, I live in North Canton about a mile from the Greentown post office. I could have walked it up there in a few hours. lol

To be fair it was more than 10 miles. I checked and its 15.2 miles :)
Unreal. The lady that works at the Greentown post office is really good. So I am not sure what the snafu was. All I can figure is maybe the box was put off to the side or hung out in the corner of a truck all week. I know she is the only person that works at that location so maybe she unexpectedly got sick or something and they didn't have a backup for her.

UPS just destroyed a box of mine and broke a shaft, so be careful what you wish for. Grass isn't always greener.

View attachment 9258273
Finally was delivered Saturday. So 9 days to go from OH to Mich. if I recall correctly the person used parcel post. So perhaps that is why it took so long.

Back