upgrading from OG skytrak

rlefig

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Heading down that RabbitHole and thinking about upgrading from OG skytrak. Just investigating now I like the OG and believe it is a step above the R10 and most likely not do anything over the summer as I plan to be outside golfing more than in on the Sim.

I do see a bunch of GS2's out there, I know they are older and unless you can get HMT will only show ball data. But I am really leaning toward newer skytrak, maybe BLP.

I do have a GSPro subscription.

Just cant stop

If you like the OG, the new Plus is just fantastic and only going to get much much better with a lot of what is coming.
I would 100% follow the SkyTrak Experience live update thread for some early news.

If you like the OG, the new Plus is just fantastic and only going to get much much better with a lot of what is coming.
I would 100% follow the SkyTrak Experience live update thread for some early news.
Thanks @JB miss you :love: hope to get to win or maybe actually enter a contest timely to get another opportunity. I have been watching the skytrak Experience thread. And as always will follow your professional advice. Implementing it another issue. Heading out Sunday first time this year. Hopefully cracked ribs from skiing sloppily are healed enough, it will be about 3 weeks. Hitting the ball with good speed in SIM but still only higher irons. Sneezing still hurts a lot.

Hopefully cracked ribs from skiing sloppily are healed enough, it will be about 3 weeks.
Came to this thread because I had an OG Skytrak on a trial basis, but returned it due to cost vs. other options. Got a kick out of your post, only because I’m also trying to get over a skiing injury. Hurt my shoulder/triceps. I played my first round last week and am playing again tomorrow, but it still bothers me. My wife tore her ACL, so we were 2 for 2 this ski season.

I have the MLM2 and am pretty disappointed in the app and associated subscription cost, which comes up in August for me. Was thinking about going back to OG Skytrak but am trying to determine if the Plus is worth 3x price. I understand the club data aspect. What else has been added/improved?

Came to this thread because I had an OG Skytrak on a trial basis, but returned it due to cost vs. other options. Got a kick out of your post, only because I’m also trying to get over a skiing injury. Hurt my shoulder/triceps. I played my first round last week and am playing again tomorrow, but it still bothers me. My wife tore her ACL, so we were 2 for 2 this ski season.

I have the MLM2 and am pretty disappointed in the app and associated subscription cost, which comes up in August for me. Was thinking about going back to OG Skytrak but am trying to determine if the Plus is worth 3x price. I understand the club data aspect. What else has been added/improved?
Sorry to hear about your injuries. Golf Sunday was ok ribs still sore

Lots of great information in here

Back