Uncle Playing in US Senior Open AGAIN!!!

h2ojon

Reaction score
Handicap
Well my Uncle Steve Krause qualified for the US Senior Open for the second time in the last 3 years by taking medalist honors with a -3 70 it was a par 73. Yet this was not a typical round. He shot a +3 40 on the front and then followed it up with a -6 30 with a hole in one for the 70. Very proud of him he has worked very hard for this!!!

Well done to your Uncle! Hope he does well in the US Senior Open.

Jeez, that is one hell of a back nine!

That's great! Congrats to him!

Tell him congrats and best of luck!

Well my Uncle Steve Krause qualified for the US Senior Open for the second time in the last 3 years by taking medalist honors with a -3 70 it was a par 73. Yet this was not a typical round. He shot a +3 40 on the front and then followed it up with a -6 30 with a hole in one for the 70. Very proud of him he has worked very hard for this!!!

Hehehehe. I was going to post about this. Steve's family owns the club where I'm a member, and his brother Mark is the head pro. I played with him and his son in a two man scramble over Memorial Day weekend. Amazingly, he out hit me off the tee, hit the ball closer to the pin, and made more putts.

I've posted about Steve before. I hit balls next to him on the range a number of times last Summer during my The Morgan Cup prep. He's a good guy, and an unreal ball striker.

Kevin

thats great, congrats to him and good luck going forward

Thats great! Best of luck to him.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Wishing him the best and get er done!

That's really awesome I hope you can take some awesome pictures if you go and best of luck to him I hope he does really well!

I am going to go for thurs and fri unfortunately my schedule does not allow me to stay the entire weekend. I will try to take as many pictures as possible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back