MagnusRide

Reaction score
im picking up tiger woods 12 and i dont know if i should get it for the xbox or ps3 cause the move sounds like fun way to play? anyone have TW11 and move ?

I do.

I haven't played it a ton though. I was pretty impressed all things considered (more so than the wii). The controllers are a little tough to hold like a golf club though. Chickensticks need to come out with a PSIII version!

I do.

I haven't played it a ton though. I was pretty impressed all things considered (more so than the wii). The controllers are a little tough to hold like a golf club though. Chickensticks need to come out with a PSIII version!

They are!

I can't wait. Just ot a PS3 with move, Tiger is firmly in my sights now.

They are!

I can't wait. Just ot a PS3 with move, Tiger is firmly in my sights now.

Once you have it (and I have chickensticks) we are so playing a round at augusta...

Once you have it (and I have chickensticks) we are so playing a round at augusta...

I'm definitely down. Should be a blast.

what are chickensticks?

Guys I think we should make a thread where everyone lists gametags/PSn IDS/ etc so we can game together as fellow THPers.

I play XBL. Mostly just COD Black ops and MW3 when it comes out...

--------------------------------------------------------------
wii remote xbox 360 controller wii accessories

Guys I think we should make a thread where everyone lists gametags/PSn IDS/ etc so we can game together as fellow THPers.

I play XBL. Mostly just COD Black ops and MW3 when it comes out...

--------------------------------------------------------------
wii remote xbox 360 controller wii accessories

I think there was a thread floating around here abuot video games and had some people's ID's on it

I play TW with the move. Its pretty cool. I wish it had more weight when swinging. Be ready for a sore arm and/or back!

I love this game! Augusta looks beautifull. I just don't like the fact that there's a lot of DLC. If you want all courses and items you have to spend hundreds of dollars.

Back