JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Light weight steel from True Temper optimized for each flex

IMG_3890.jpeg

These look interesting

Any information about these yet? Also, why did I automatically think of this guy when I saw the name Vector?

despicable me animation GIF

Interesting…can’t wait to hear more about them. Seems like a good fit for a lot of folks

• Admin
R will be 80g
S will be 90g
Each flex has as changed butt geometry to optimize the performance for each flex. (.580" - R Flex / .600" S Flex)

Is this like their version of the Nippon Zelos?

Interesting. Any idea on profile? Is this a modus zeos competiter?

I wonder what feedback or competitor success led to the creation of these

Is Elevate staying in the TT lineup?

Vector is the next generation of lightweight shafts.

We wanted to further optimize the shafts by flex. So for the R we went with an 80gr part and a smaller butt OD. The smaller butt OD helps with two things, it makes the butt section easier to load and it also makes the club easier to rotate, making it easier for slower swing speed amateurs to square the club face up.

The S flex is 90grams and has traditional grip and flex characteristics at the butt end.

Vector is the next generation of lightweight shafts.

We wanted to further optimize the shafts by flex. So for the R we went with an 80gr part and a smaller butt OD. The smaller butt OD helps with two things, it makes the butt section easier to load and it also makes the club easier to rotate, making it easier for slower swing speed amateurs to square the club face up.

The S flex is 90grams and has traditional grip and flex characteristics at the butt end.
that detail about the 80R is really cool.

Back