Travis Mathew Early Summer 2013 Preview

One-T

Skimming since Nov 2009
Reaction score
Handicap
As some of you know, recently I did a Travis Mathew review on their Spring lineup. Travis Mathew releases different lines more than most companies which is a fun way of doing it. i really enjoyed the last line I did and am looking forward to this one. I will say after trying on this new stuff, they do have their QC down pat. everything fits just like the others.

DSC_0271-L.jpg

DSC_0273-L.jpg

DSC_0274-L.jpg

DSC_0277-L.jpg

DSC_0276-L.jpg

DSC_0278-L.jpg

DSC_0280-L.jpg

DSC_0281-L.jpg

DSC_0282-L.jpg

DSC_0283-L.jpg

DSC_0284-L.jpg

Looks good. I know you loved those TM shorts with that extra back pocket

Good looking stuff. I really like that TM hat
they are flex fit
Looks good. I know you loved those TM shorts with that extra back pocket

yeah, I love that pocket.

These pockets are really cool. They are designed to look like they button which would annoy any golfer. But...they dont, thats just for looks. If you look you will see the pocket is open at the top.

I want some TM shorts just for the extra pocket.

What's the fabric on the shirts, Jarret?

Flex fit makes me happy. Bring that hat to Myrtle.
But don't expect to take it home :)

Really like the shorts... I've found the TM shirts to have alligator sleeves (too short for my liking) but nice styles

Nice. I thought it looked like a blend. I have to say that a couple of my favorite shirts right now are blends. Super comfortable fabric and they don't have that sheer/plasticy look to them.

Nice. I thought it looked like a blend. I have to say that a couple of my favorite shirts right now are blends. Super comfortable fabric and they don't have that sheer/plasticy look to them.
ding ding...I agree completely. I have a shirt that is so thin it almost looks funny on. I think its great for heat, but I played in my TM shirts at the outing and had no heat issues.

Those shorts are awesome, the hidden message is an interesting touch.

I really like the look of those. I picked up some TM items earlier this year's, maybe it's time to grab a few more things.

ding ding...I agree completely. I have a shirt that is so thin it almost looks funny on. I think its great for heat, but I played in my TM shirts at the outing and had no heat issues.

The blend holds up great in the heat. Have the OG in green and love it. Going to be looking good One-T.

shorts and purple shirt will be mine! awesome line up!

This company always seem's to bring quality looking products to the table. Really like those shorts and the hat as well. Nothing outlandish, simple style and cut. Very nice!

The blend holds up great in the heat. Have the OG in green and love it. Going to be looking good One-T.
of course!! haha
shorts and purple shirt will be mine! awesome line up!
I knew you would like that!
This company always seem's to bring quality looking products to the table. Really like those shorts and the hat as well. Nothing outlandish, simple style and cut. Very nice!
I love that they keep their looks "classy"

Back