Tour Edge Hot Launch 524 Irons & Wedges

ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
Tour Edge is launching their 8th iteration of their Hot Launch product line today. The 524 series is a complete lineup of clubs which includes drivers, fairways, hybrids, irons, and wedges. What’s impressive is that this release has two separate ranges of clubs: The E range, which means Extreme, and the C range, meaning Competition. In this article, we will focus on both lines of irons and wedges within the Hot Launch 524 series.

Continue reading...

Great article here @ddec

The C irons look very similar to the TEE E723's I reviewed, though maybe just a little smaller/tighter lines. That's a very solid set of irons at a great price. As for the E's, well they aren't the prettiest thing I've seen, but really should hit the mark for people that like that style of iron.

That wedge looks really good and pretty darn clean.

I’m a little perplexed on the weaker lofts for the E line, but I suppose that would assist with the higher launch on top of the elevate shafts.

Good writeup Dean!

That C line looks really good, and like @Hawk mentioned reminds me a lot of the E722/723 lines, which makes sense.

And $79 for a wedge? Outstanding.

The E series is BRILLIANT here imo for what they are, and the price point.

amazing how much tech TEE packs into their stuff for the prices they sell for.

The irons look great and are priced very aggressively toward value. I wonder if golfer brains who correlate directly price with performance will give these irons a fair shake?

ETA: I don’t even see these on their website yet. How’s that for a first look? 😎

Last edited:
I’ve never seen the number of a club near the hosel. Weird.

I believe TE still gives 15% off for the military and a lifetime warranty.

E series is a chunky one but I bet it performs. Can't wait to see the 7 series now.

E series is a chunky one but I bet it performs. Can't wait to see the 7 series now.
I bet they launch the ball with ease.

Fairly impressive line up from Tour Edge.

Great write up, thank you!! Really solid looking lineup. Tour Edge always seems like one that more people should look at. Doing good stuff.

For what these are intended to be I think they look pretty good and you just cannot beat the price for what you get. The E series irons are certainly different looking but in a good way

Great Write up, @ddec !!!! Tons of forgiveness at a great price point.

$80 for a wedge!?!? That's incredible, and knowing TE, you know it'll perform.

I think Tour Edge did a good job of making these irons look really good for the class of irons they are. I can't help but think that the E524 might be a fun 3 or 4 iron to play with, it might be almost like a UT at that end of the bag.

E - for easy. I like that! Getting some tech to come down from the Exotics line is huge! And again, you can't beat the price to tech value here. Great article Dean!

Anyone hit the C524 irons yet? I am always a sucker for their 7i demo offer which for this line is $39.99.

I have not, but I want to.

I have not, but I want to.

I keep waffling back and forth on if I should be playing graphite or not in my irons. I think the Ascent in Reg being 50g is too light but always liked the elevate 95 so thinking of trying the demo 7i offer in steel.

I keep waffling back and forth on if I should be playing graphite or not in my irons. I think the Ascent in Reg being 50g is too light but always liked the elevate 95 so thinking of trying the demo 7i offer in steel.
I'm hoping to go back to graphite soon. I loathe the elevate 95.

I'm hoping to go back to graphite soon. I loathe the elevate 95.

I went into the custom order area on a few websites. Kinda strange TE only offers the two shafts in these irons.

Back