Tom Kim's "new" putter.

blugold

Autobots, ROLL OUT!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Looks neat. Seems like he scoped this one out.

kim-putter-address.jpg

Enough already, with all this going on, and on, and on about Tom Kim..... Shouldn't this week be dedicated to Anthony Kim??? :ROFLMAO:

Actually, i quite like that putter....
It would be even more attractive if the cut out in the back section doubled as a bottle opener. 🤔

Center shafted goodness. 🔥🔥🔥

The line on the heel is interesting.

Idk if the face is an insert but I actually had that putter (obviously not a circle T) back in 2018. I’m a huge fan of center shafted mallets

Kind of a take on the SeeMore concept?

From the SeeMore Thread.....

Definitely looks like a Rifle Scope Technology alignment aide, just not the exact same....
1709306439007.png

From the SeeMore Thread.....

Definitely looks like a Rifle Scope Technology alignment aide, just not the exact same....
View attachment 9245735
I thought the RST was patented.

This is just another reason why I can just not get on board with anything Scameron.

This is just another reason why I can just not get on board with anything Scameron.

I can't speak to any of the patent, etc. It's not in the exact same location, etc but it looks very similar. Anything more than that is pure speculation on my part.

Pretty wild, but my guess is that if it’s custom he can do whatever he wants.

There are very few truly new ideas in putters. I would definitely put SeeMore and DirectedForce in that category. I think Evnroll has some innovative designs also in addition to things that are new versions of classics with their face.

I think as long as Scotty isn’t selling it there is no pathway to patent infringement

RIfle Scope Technology is awesome. If I could put it on any putter, I would do the same.

I think his other SC offered some “alignment help” with the top dot and flange line.

Back