Status
Not open for further replies.

thedue

Another Day in Paradise
Reaction score
Handicap
Cleaning out some odds and ends and came across a TaylorMade RBZ 5i R-flex graphite shaft. I won't sell this as it was sent to me free, but would prefer to send to someone's kid who might really like or need a new club for the bag. Perfect condition, think I hit three balls and stuck in the closet.

Along with the 5i I'm throwing in a THP alligator head cover thats also in perfect condition. Works great, but I'm cleaning house, so it goes as well.

If no one's kid wants these in a couple days I'll send these to whoever would like them, first come first serve.

Is the club regulation length or shortened? If shortened for kids, what age do you think is appropriate for the club?

Is the club regulation length or shortened? If shortened for kids, what age do you think is appropriate for the club?

The club is standard length, so can be cut down for a young kid or regular length for a teen. My guess a teen would be best suited for this.

Kudos man! Very kind gesture!

Okay, thanks. My kids aren't ready for it yet so I'll pass. But take a look at a PM I sent you for other considerations.

Awesome gesture bud. This is the little stuff that THP is all about.

Great gesture! I wish they still sold the alligator head covers i want one bad! I love this place!!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Thanks guys, just cleaning house. May have more before we're done.

One quick bump!

A mod can lock this up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back