Titleist TSR Drivers

Had a very streaky day yesterday with a pop up and a couple squirrely drives, but generally it was solid. P-Avg 275, hit half the fairways and longest was 306. Found something late in the round and closed with these 3 blasts (for reference, the first and third ones are uphill so the numbers aren't as big, but those are pokes on those holes). The 1K Black is really giving me the confidence to just let loose with a strong swing with no fear of a big left miss - I didn't miss a single driver left, which is a good place to be for me. TSR2 is giving me great numbers on those good swings, and continuing to bail me out on the marginal ones (except the pop up / sky - not much a club is going to do about that).
View attachment 9265213
View attachment 9265214
View attachment 9265215
I'd like to try that 1K Black again. 306 is a bomb my man 💪

I'd like to try that 1K Black again. 306 is a bomb my man 💪
Thanks dude! I certainly got a little terrain assist on it, and was actually a missed fairway, but it was definitely a tag and it set up a birdie!
HV12-050824.PNG
1K is a bit misunderstood IMO. It's definitely a stout shaft, but it's not rebar. As long as you have the speed for it (and from your posts I know you do), it's got a real nice, smooth kick and release but it still feels stable. What shaft you have in there now that you're seeing the improved dispersion with?

Thanks dude! I certainly got a little terrain assist on it, and was actually a missed fairway, but it was definitely a tag and it set up a birdie!
View attachment 9265247
1K is a bit misunderstood IMO. It's definitely a stout shaft, but it's not rebar. As long as you have the speed for it (and from your posts I know you do), it's got a real nice, smooth kick and release but it still feels stable. What shaft you have in there now that you're seeing the improved dispersion with?
A birdie is a birdie, and a 52-yard pitch after a 306-yard drive is a heck of a way to play a hole, fairway or not 🔥

I've been playing the AD-DI, but I've been a little tentative to really get aggressive with it for some reason. I've got the HZRDUS back in for Friday's round, and I think a few more range sessions might be the ticket to get into a real comfort zone with the GD.

I'm a TSR2 guy but yes this occasionally happens to me. I know it's a me thing though, not a TSR thing. My swing has a tendency to create a "stuck" situation when I get the hip turn ahead of the hands, and consequently I either block it out right or, if I try to get my hands to catch up late, hit a snap hook.
Didn’t know if it was commonplace or not, I was figuring just from being rusty I was pushing it out a lot. Sucks because I’m not outside the center much and have been getting good contact with bad results lol

After a pretty miserable driving day last round with TSR3, did a little soul searching with the driver today.

Was slicing badly and pushing the ball out too, but moved the back sliding weight from H2 to H1 and saw improvement in launch direction and felt like my swing was getting desired results more often. Was even able to get some speed in towards the end too. Hopefully can keep this rolling for the next time out on the course.

IMG_5345.jpeg

After a pretty miserable driving day last round with TSR3, did a little soul searching with the driver today.

Was slicing badly and pushing the ball out too, but moved the back sliding weight from H2 to H1 and saw improvement in launch direction and felt like my swing was getting desired results more often. Was even able to get some speed in towards the end too. Hopefully can keep this rolling for the next time out on the course.

View attachment 9265774
That's a poke right there!

Threw the HZRDUS back in last night to test out any potential differences, and it seems that the better dispersion with the AD-DI is worth sticking with. Scoring was essentially the same between the two rounds (81/80).

Last nights round with the HZRDUS
1715461144849.png

Last round with the AD-DI
1715461184217.png

Is 10 yards a big difference? Potentially. But my GIR #'s go up when I hit fairways, so that's the direction I'll be proceeding with for the rest of the season. I think Titleist has another winner on their hands when they come out with improvements to the TSR line, I'm really impressed with how this is performing for me (especially on days when I'm not swinging it well!). I've picked up some speed in the off-season, and the forgiveness on off-center strikes with this thing is just so good.

Back