Theherd120000

Reaction score
I would someday like to make the switch to all titleist clubs. I, however still shoot in the 80s and can’t justify my self spending the $$ for just a name. When is it ever a good time to make the switch. Prob a dumb post, but whatever.

I would someday like to make the switch to all titleist clubs. I, however still shoot in the 80s and can’t justify my self spending the $$ for just a name. When is it ever a good time to make the switch. Prob a dumb post, but whatever.
Play what you want assuming it doesn’t put a strain on your budget. Titleist makes clubs for all skill levels now, so you should be able to find something that works for you in an all titleist bag.

80's is good golf. Titleist definitely has clubs for you. I wish they had something like Callaway Preowned so folks can get in a little cheaper. If I had to go a full bag of a brand it would be Titleist for me

Titleist has clubs for all levels. Shooting in the 80’s, you could play the t150 or t200’s. There is a thread here with tons of feedback.

When you can afford them. Enjoy the game how you want

Depends how much you want to spend? I have complete sets dating back a few years with old tech, all the way down to the bag. Just let me know ;)

I shoot mostly in the 80's, sometimes I'm the 70's and I play Titleist throughout the bag. There is definitely a lineup in there for you, although I always recommend a fitting because they have such wide options.

Play what makes you happy

I’m an 11 handicap and play Titleist clubs. Like others have said, they make clubs for all levels. Play what you want!

Back