Time to test TE Customer Service

RayG

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Last tee shot last week, I felt and heard something very odd with my C721. Not the ‘crack’ it usually makes, but a hollow thunk, Impact was a bit high toe, but not extreme. I figured I just hit a bad shot.
This AM, at the range, after warming up with the rest of bag, took out the driver. First was a bit low heel but didn’t sound THAT different. Nutted the next one right on the screws and boy, it sounded like and old Ping or Sasquatch with a sock stuffed in the head. Okay, no more with that one. Tried to see if there was a hairline crack or separation of the face. Nothing that I could really see. Have to check with my jewelers loupe when I get home, but something is definitely wrong. Club is registered with TE so that should be a help. Didn’t want to keep going until complete failure. Essentially ruined the rest of the session since I was now totally distracted. I have our buddy trip in just over a month and hope to get it resolved before then. But I’m also concerned I may need to pick up something to use if not in time.

Ooos- sorry for the double post- Admins can fix if needed

Back