The Strangest Swings in All of Golf

JTnumbers

College Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 0.2
If you would like a good laugh today, here you go.

Easily my favorite line is the last swing where he says, "It's a borderline criminal act."
Classic

LMAO! OMG that was too funny bud. Thank you for posting this video. I have one that I've been wanting to post about pranks.

That was hilarious, some of those look better than mine, though.

Did Cookie make another instructional video????????

There are some great swings on there. That weird toothless guy is classic! I remember Sir Charles playing at some charity thing when he takes that trademark hack and hit the ground so hard that his driver head snapped off. A pro walked up to him, pointed at the head and asked, "who's playing the black nike?"

There are some great swings on there. That weird toothless guy is classic! I remember Sir Charles playing at some charity thing when he takes that trademark hack and hit the ground so hard that his driver head snapped off. A pro walked up to him, pointed at the head and asked, "who's playing the black nike?"

Yeah, the weird toothless guy is Moe Norman. Quite the interesting character, but many people say he is the best ball striker of all time. Check out this mind blowing video of him hitting wedges.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHmq4xhS_bI

lolz

pga_g_thorpe1_sy_300.jpg

That's awesome. Love the Tiger thing at the end.

Ive seen this before but always get a good laugh

haha thanks for the link. Moe's swing isn't that weird. He's just such a character and it makes everything else weirder :p

Maltbie and all the guys commentating on his slow-mo swing at the end was just awesome. Can't not laugh at that "AH AH AH OHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Some weird swings there for sure and had some good laughs. My thing though is if the swing is repeatable and get good results, is it bad or would you care if you had one of these swings?

My girlfriend likes Furyk. Her swing is the girls-handwriting version of his, with a little loop instead of the corner where his arms change direction.

Yeah that's what I said hahah, he probably still plays better than me though

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

I love watching this. It makes me think of that "Swing your swing" commercial with Arnold Palmer. And it reminds me to stop worrying about making my swing look like perfect pro's swing. As long as you get the club on the ball, and get the ball to go in the general direction you want, it doesn't really matter what it looks like.

Also, I find Moe Norman funny. Everyone always says he is one of - if not THE - greatest ball strikers ever. Never tried the "Natural Swing" method though.

Back