what's the best colour to spray onto the mat for the ball dot??

black?? anyone else done this because of the laser?

Black would work.

Identical color green to the mat is probably a bad idea. :ROFLMAO:

what's the best colour to spray onto the mat for the ball dot??

black?? anyone else done this because of the laser?
I used a black pen to make a dot.

im curious..

I read in another post from an admin, that "there are great things to come"..

what sort of thing do we guys owning a ST+ expect / want to see on it this coming year??

im curious..

what sort of thing do we guys owning a ST+ expect / want to see on it this coming year??
Watch the 2024 SkyTrak Experience next month and you may find out.

don't do this to me!! :ROFLMAO:
When those of going know, you all here will know, what we can share anyway.

We knew about the wall etc maps last year but couldn't say anything. Hopefully those will come to the ST+ because they'd be a great training tool for people to work on their shot shapes.

im curious..

There are great things to come, and some have already been brought forward. Although there is a LOT that hasn't made it to public venue yet.

I agree with @AuzzieMatt to follow this year's experience. They will give us the info as much as they can. I'm really jealous not to be on the "inside" this year to hear what the rest of us won't. ;)

When those of going know, you all here will know, what we can share anyway.

We knew about the wall etc maps last year but couldn't say anything. Hopefully those will come to the ST+ because they'd be a great training tool for people to work on their shot shapes.
Add me to that group chat so I can know the 2024 secrets early :LOL:

Just in from the net. And feel bad. Don’t think I will be continuing with my instructor for lessons…

This is because when I changed back to a combination of my old swing and what he is teaching me I get better results..

My miss hits are still getting out there and I’m getting around 15-20 yards more compared to what’s I’m being taught..

I thought it was the monitor lol, but no I feel more comfortable with what I know, and my monitor shows that.

Back