The Season Begins!

WoodroweBones

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Well its been a while! Living in the Great White North means that for far too many months golf just isnt an option and for me personally its almost painful to keep up with golf related stuff (watching it, forums, videos, etc.). But now that the weather is getting nicer my golf addiction is coming back STRONG. I ended last year playing some decent golf but still lacking on my distances. My goal this year is going to be speed. My fastest ball speed last year was 177 MPH but I only hit it once and was not able to do it consistently at all. I want to average about 160-165 ball speed this year with driver.

Looking forward to catching up on all the cool events and stuff over the winter and jumping in on the fun threads/conversations and of course I'm SUPER pumped to start golfing again!!!

I can relate to the long off season. I got out on the course for the first time Saturday. Hope you have a great season!

Opening day at my club today too!! Booked in at 3. Meant to be really windy. Oh well...

We started Practice rounds for league last week and things kick off for real next mon. Can't wait to play!!!

Back