The Revere - Concord Course

trae*

no post ***** aka"active"
Reaction score
Handicap
Yep another review of the concord out in Vegas. Met up with MarcH out there this past Sunday for a round. Appreciate Marc waking up early and putting up with my short game and hooking me up with the member rate. Love the elevation changes and views but damn hated all the ridges in the greens and couldnt get anything going with the putter at all . At least Marc ditched his belly putter and put my scotty to good use during the round lol. hope you guys enjoy the photos ..taken with an iphone so not all of them turned out to well

IMG_0471.JPG

IMG_0472.JPG

IMG_0473.JPG

IMG_0476.JPG

IMG_0478.JPG

IMG_0479.JPG

IMG_0481.JPG

IMG_0482.JPG

IMG_0484.JPG

IMG_0487.JPG

IMG_0488.JPG

IMG_0490.JPG

IMG_0494.JPG

IMG_0495.JPG

IMG_0496.JPG

IMG_0502.JPG

IMG_0504.JPG

IMG_0505.JPG

IMG_0509.JPG

IMG_0510.JPG

IMG_0511.JPG

IMG_0513.JPG

IMG_0515.JPG

very nice course and i can concur with what Essox said that Marc bombs it out there without a care.

The photos look great and the course looks fantastic and really challenging. I really need to get to Vegas and play some of these courses, looks like a great time!

Great shots of the course, thanks for sharing!

Enjoyed playing Trae. Holler anytime.

Wait. Belly putter? Has Marc aged significantly in the last 4 to 5 weeks?

Yeah, he moves it off the tee. The tiers on the Lexington greens are more pronounced. And firmer than TC's abs. The greens on both courses make for some tough up and downs for par. Or when I was there, bogeys or double bogeys.

Kevin

I had a brief run in with a belly putter. We didn't mesh...I missed a 2 foot eagle putt. Its now in the closet and headed to ebay.

Wait. Belly putter? Has Marc aged significantly in the last 4 to 5 weeks?

Yeah, he moves it off the tee. The tiers on the Lexington greens are more pronounced. And firmer than TC's abs. The greens on both courses make for some tough up and downs for par. Or when I was there, bogeys or double bogeys.

Kevin

he had just purchased it recently and has already listed it for sale lol

KellyBo and I really enjoyed our time out there with Marc. Hell of a nice 36 holes and tough to boot. I remember breaking 95 both days and got some bounces off the rocks, houses, & coyotes to do that :bulgy-eyes:. Oh yea Marc can flat move the ball out of sight. I honestly can not follow his tee shot after it starts climbing. My bifocals quit working or something. All I know is it seems like we are riding for 10 minutes before we even approach his ball.

he had just purchased it recently and has already listed it for sale lol

Sounds like Ole Gray has influenced Marc some, his is gone too. :D

Those par 3's look like good holes. Thanks for the pictures!

I played there 10 years ago. At the time it was the nicest course I ever played, Still have fond memories, including the 110* heat.

Back