The Official Ludvig Aberg Thread

Raiderboost

2023 Victory Cup Participant
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Ludvig got his first Professional win today at the European Masters. With this win he’s got a really good chance to be a captains pick tomorrow for the Ryder Cup. I think he’s going to be a heck of a player for years to come.

This young man had all of the tools

Ludvig made it in! As a Red Raider I’m very excited for him. I’ve been following him for a few years now.

I am all aboard the Ludvig train. This kid has got serious game. He is gonna turn some heads soon. Glad Luke chose him. He is gonna be part of the euro contingent for a long time IMO

Ludvig finished strong by making birdie on the last two holes to win the RSM by 4 strokes at -29. He picks up his 2 professional win and first in the PGA Tour. Hopefully the first of many!

Ludvig finished strong by making birdie on the last two holes to win the RSM by 4 strokes at -29. He picks up his 2 professional win and first in the PGA Tour. Hopefully the first of many!

He certainly seems like the real deal.

-24 his last 54 holes. :oops: :oops:

Dude has one of the purest swings out there. Love to see him have success.

How did he get into the PGAT? Oh, that's right.

Regular-season college golf tournaments, there are a 54-hole team and individual competitions.
Yet OWGR somehow can't rank individual and team competition. Amazing.

Not to take away from my Swedish friend.

Finished strong is a huge understatement. He shot 61-61 on the weekend. Hughes shot 60-63 and LOST ground. This guy is gonna be special. His tee game is strong.

Ludvig getting ready for any and all conditions haha. I'm sure Hawaii is feeling pretty nice though.

Feels like Aberg has stolen Willy Z's thunder.
🇸🇪

I think I have a team to root for in the TGL if it ever actually gets started!

From ESPN: Reigning U.S. Open champion Wyndham Clark and Sweden's Ludvig Åberg headline the roster of the Bay Golf Club, the California-based team in TGL presented by SoFi, the tech-infused golf league being fronted by Tiger Woods and Rory McIlroy.

The Bay Golf Club's roster also includes Ireland's Shane Lowry, the 2019 Open Championship winner, and Australia's Min Woo Lee.

"It's kind of cool having an international team," Clark, who is American, told ESPN. "We all get along. We've had dinner together, and I'm friends with Shane and Min Woo and getting to know Ludvig better. I feel confident about our team, and it's going to be fun."

TGL's inaugural season will tee off Jan. 7, 2025, in prime time on ESPN and ESPN+. The six-team league was scheduled to begin play Jan. 9, 2024, but the launch was delayed after a storm knocked out electricity to the temporary power system and backup system at the SoFi Center in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, causing the dome to deflate and be damaged.

Good to see Wyndham Clark get excited about the team aspect.

Back