The Korean Corn Dog

Jank

I'm just a golfer, I suppose.
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
FIRs
There have been a pretty large influx of restaurants around here that are selling Korean Corn Dogs.

I've had a few over the last few months, but I am partial to the Hot Cheeto dusted ones. Also, the ones stuffed with mozzarella are really good too, though it's a mess load of cheese.

Anyone else had any? Any favorites?

A few stock photos to give you the idea of what they are if you are not familiar:

292263358_693821738685398_8380664100662736499_n.0.jpeg

korean-corn-dogs-1-1666842213.jpg

What the, "GET IN MUH BELLAY!"

They sure look good, I understand the concept but I have never had one.

Never heard of them, or seen em but I'm in.

A place like this opened up in the mall near my office, never tried it though

Had them a couple times and I was impressed. Really enjoyed the batter. Much better than a traditional corn dog

I've seen them, but never had the chance to have one. I would demolish all of those.

Is there an actual hot dog in there, or are they just corndog-shaped foods on sticks?

I’ve never seen these.

I have more questions than answers right now

I’ll take one of each!

Is there an actual hot dog in there, or are they just corndog-shaped foods on sticks?

The ones that I have seen either have a hot dog, mozzarella, or half dog/half mozz inside of them.

You can't go wrong with a corndog stuffed with cheese and/or hotdog and covered in crispy fries

I haven't seen them anywhere yet, but would definitely try them. They look tasty!

never seen them but I"m sure there are a few flavors I would try

I have heard of them - have not yet tried one, but I am intrigued.

There have been a pretty large influx of restaurants around here that are selling Korean Corn Dogs.

I've had a few over the last few months, but I am partial to the Hot Cheeto dusted ones. Also, the ones stuffed with mozzarella are really good too, though it's a mess load of cheese.

Anyone else had any? Any favorites?

A few stock photos to give you the idea of what they are if you are not familiar:

292263358_693821738685398_8380664100662736499_n.0.jpeg

korean-corn-dogs-1-1666842213.jpg
We had a place nearby in Round Rock open up called Two Hands Corn Dogs that I've wanted to try but haven't yet. I went in the first weekend they were open but they were sold out. Looking at their menu there are a few different types you can get and you can do different types of meat, mozzarela cheese, or a combo of half meat/half cheese. I need to get down there and finally try them as they look good.

I’ve heard of these, and they sound amazing

Back