The Golf Live App

TJRyska

#LivingtheDream
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 7.8
Anyone here use The Golf Live app? I just found out about it today. Looks pretty neat.
Users can receive virtual golf lessons instantly or scheduled with certified Golf Live coaches.

I just created an account. Hoping to try out a lesson soon and let y’all know my thoughts.

If you’ve used the app before, share your thoughts below

Yea… pretty unbelievable app. Hooks you up with coaches instantly or you can schedule a time. I was skeptical about virtual swing coaches, but they can record and draw on the recording on your swing to watch back with you live, which is what coaches do in person in the first place. Highly recommend. Pricing is fair too IMO when you consider how much in person lessons are. Plan on using again.

Yea… pretty unbelievable app. Hooks you up with coaches instantly or you can schedule a time. I was skeptical about virtual swing coaches, but they can record and draw on the recording on your swing to watch back with you live, which is what coaches do in person in the first place. Highly recommend. Pricing is fair too IMO when you consider how much in person lessons are. Plan on using again.
Good to know. Thanks for the feedback!

Good to know. Thanks for the feedback!
I’d be curious to know if that person is affiliated with the company. Software IP trigger says “maybe”. I’m hopeful no.

I’d be curious to know if that person is affiliated with the company. Software IP trigger says “maybe”. I’m hopeful no.
Oh could be! I told the person who runs their Instagram account about THP and they said they would create an account. So that could be them.

Last edited:
How long as you been using the app? How many lessons have you taken on it? And are you associated with the app in any way?

Last edited:
Back