The Cook-Out Menu

Thrillbilly Jim

Naysayer Trendsetter
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A Lotter
Cook-Out, a fast food franchise based out of Greensboro, NC, is known for their “Cook-Out trays” and their milkshakes. From the late ‘80s until Covid, the tray was $4.99. It’s now $6.99, but a lot of food for that price. What kind of tray would you order?

IMG_0071.jpegIMG_0072.jpegIMG_0073.jpegIMG_0074.jpegIMG_0075.jpegIMG_0076.jpegIMG_0077.jpeg

Big double burger with everything and all extras
Onion rings for both sides

That's a ton of food for $7! I'd go regular burger, fries and slaw. Tea to drink.

That’s a lot of food. Gimme a burger, rings, and coleslaw to go with it

Big Dbl. Burger with mustard, lettuce, grilled onions and cajun seasoning
Bacon Wrap
Onion Rings
Caramel Fudge Shake

Way too much on that menu. Just give me a burger and onion rings.

Cook-Out, a fast food franchise based out of Greensboro, NC, is known for their “Cook-Out trays” and their milkshakes. From the late ‘80s until Covid, the tray was $4.99. It’s now $6.99, but a lot of food for that price. What kind of tray would you order?
If those calorie counts are anywhere near accurate, those must be tiny burgers and sides! :LOL: I'd go Big Double Burger with the works, Cheese Bites and Onion Rings, and a Peanut Butter Shake.

Burger with double onion rings

Had it a couple of times and while not bad it's nothing super memorable, to me.
That said I'd get the double cheeseburger, cheese bites, and onion rings again.

Great when unde the influence

If those calorie counts are anywhere near accurate, those must be tiny burgers and sides! :LOL: I'd go Big Double Burger with the works, Cheese Bites and Onion Rings, and a Peanut Butter Shake.
I remember the burgers are about the size of a wendys single, but the sides are super small. I remember getting like 3 onion rings and just a few cheese bites. Butut this was also 10 years ago so myabe I'm misremembering.

We have one in town but I haven't eaten at it since it opened 7-8 years ago. I may go try the eggnog shake.

We have one in town but I haven't eaten at it since it opened 7-8 years ago. I may go try the eggnog shake.
Do It Paramountnetwork GIF by Yellowstone

Wife and I loved that place when we stayed by Wilmywood!

Always wondered what those were when i saw them. I would go with the cajun chicken fries and onion rings.

What are the driving attractions in Wilmywood?

Other than Jimbo?
Lotsa great stuff in Wilmywood (ocean, downtown, and of course Jimbo!)

Back