Tampa/New Port Richey area courses

leftyrighty

Reaction score
Handicap
I will be in the Tampa / New Port Richey area this summer with a group. Looking for some suggestions on good golf courses to play.

Willing to drive for a little while but hoping to avoid long commutes.

Any suggestions?

Those areas can be pretty far apart, but if New Port Richey is the location, look at Fox Hollow

Dunedin is a good track, look at World Woods but check first because of the new owners.

Those areas can be pretty far apart, but if New Port Richey is the location, look at Fox Hollow

Ok I am not familiar with the area. If it is an awesome place or makes sense I will travel quite a ways but would prefer to keep it around 45-60 mins one way in travel if possible.

Ok I am not familiar with the area. If it is an awesome place or makes sense I will travel quite a ways but would prefer to keep it around 45-60 mins one way in travel if possible.
What I mean is that New Port Richey can be pretty far from Tampa, so hard to tell what is close. Are you staying in New Port Richey? If so, Fox Hollow is a great spot.

Dunedin is a good track, look at World Woods but check first because of the new owners.
I don't think World Woods has reopened yet... they're re-doing the whole facility... new name also... Cabot Citrus Farms. I'ts a bit of a hike from Tampa but i would expect it to be an awesome facility once opened up for play.

What I mean is that New Port Richey can be pretty far from Tampa, so hard to tell what is close. Are you staying in New Port Richey? If so, Fox Hollow is a great spot.

Yes I am staying in New Port Richey

Back