Taking my son on our first "golf trip"

Day 1 was awesome. It was my first round in about 2 months and it showed! IMG_6859.jpegIMG_6854.jpeg

That sounds like a great trip, especially since you will be creating special memories and stronger bonds! Take lots of pictures, and have lots of laughs and fun together. Life flies by so quickly, so (quality) time is the best gift for both of you! Golf is a great gift for anyone to share!

Just wrapped up day 2! If anyone is ever passing through Lagrange, GA, The Fields Golf Club is a great course. We’d planned on playing both days at The Frog Golf Course in Villa Rica, GA, but the course was really wet.
I wouldn’t trade the past couple of days for anything. My little guy had so much fun!
IMG_6903.jpegIMG_6892.jpegIMG_6879.jpegIMG_6906.jpeg

Beautiful, enjoy golf with him while you are both so young, I have an 8 year old granddaughter and I treasure every round we have together

Beautiful, enjoy golf with him while you are both so young, I have an 8 year old granddaughter and I treasure every round we have together
That’s awesome to hear!

Your plan to take your son on his first golf trip sounds like an incredible idea! It's fantastic that despite your busy schedule, you're making time for quality bonding with your little one. The Frog near Atlanta sounds like the perfect spot for some father-son golfing fun.
It's heartwarming to hear that your son is already excited and asking to extend the trip. Building these traditions with our children is so special and creates lasting memories that they'll cherish forever.
And hey, don't forget to add to your bucket list this idea. Have a fantastic trip and here's to many more golfing adventures with your son!

Last edited:
Back