Devster

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm tempted to ditch my p790 irons and get a set of 2023 Titleist t200. Anyone have any feedback on their durability? The back cover seems like it would not hold up well. I kind of remember titleist having an issue with past irons having covers come off. So if you have any info on how their holding up,,,, appreciate it!!

I have heard of chrome issues as well as the plate coming off. Titleist will replace it, but that's still crappy.

I’ve had my T200’s since the Titleist Experience and I’ve had no issues.

No real issues with any my T200s that I have had since September.

I’ve heard of some issues with the T350s but hadn’t heard of any with the T200s. I have a combo set with T200 4i and 5i (about to be only 4i). I’ve only had them for a month now but I play 3 or 4 times a week and have not experienced any problems. Great cubs so far.

Last edited:
Other than your regular ding marks from bag rattling around, my T200's are fine

I’ve heard of some issues with the T350s but hadn’t heard of any with the T200s. I have a combo set with T200 4i and 5i (about to be only 4i). I’ve only had them for a month now but I pay 3 or 4 times a week and have not experienced any problems. Great cubs so far.
I haven't had any issues with my T350s or T200s and have had them since September.

I have had a couple of T200s in my bag since early September. I don’t baby my clubs and they have held up as well as any other iron that I have owned.

I did buy an almost new combo set of T150/T200 in November last year. The T200 5 iron had peeling on the cavity back but Titleist replaced the iron no charge under warranty. I had heard of some instances and have not heard of anyone being denied full replacement.

I haven't had any issues with the T-350's as I got them when they 1st came out but my concern was how well will the chrome hold up as I do use iron covers. Now the big surprise was hearing so many stories and pictures of the back plate coming off than the 3 week delay in getting them fixed or replaced. I should have went with the T-150's as really I should not have sold my Mizuno 923 HMP's as the deal was too good to resist. I know Titleist has a good warranty but seriously why has this been such an issue with something so darn expensive. I wasn't going to take the chance and worry after each shot if I was going to be the next victim so I won't be gaming them for 2024. This has been the quickest turn over I think I ever had with a set of irons which is very unfortunate as they do perform as nice as they look. Like I mentioned I wasn't going to keep worrying if I hit a bad shot was my back plate becoming loose or having to look for it after it did come off.

I havent heard anything about it, but I know there's a new backing this year for the T200/T350 - so I can see that it may have some issues

Back