SwingWing Golf Inflatable Trainer

SwingWing Golf

Reaction score
Handicap
*** Per advice found below, GolferGal will recieve the SwingWing for testing in a couple of days, thanks!***

So, I'm new to THP - and can't yet post a url or video. Everyone is a newbie to start, oh well. Anyways, since this forum is about Tips and Training Aids, and with the new year upon us, I'd like to share a product with you all that you've never seen before. It's called the SwingWing, and it is an inflatable wind-resistance trainer that works just like the PowerFan, PowerBlade, or PowerChute. Except, it does not clamp to your club, it can be deflated and carried in your golf bag, and it only costs $20.

Since I can't post a link, if you'd like to take a closer look just go to SwingWingGolf.com . You'll see my best impression of a product demonstration, and I'd like to know what you think. I'm trying to launch the SwingWing, sorry if this post appears intrusive. But, I've sold over 1,000 of them so far without one return or negative review.

PS, it can also be used as an "impactBall", something a golf pro discovered a couple of weeks ago.

Finally, if your reading this as an administrator of THP, kindly get in touch with me to discuss Sponsorship opportunities.

Last edited:
If you are introducing a new product, why not contact [email protected] and do a forum testing.
Real golfers, testing a product with unbiased and real results. May work a little better than just posting about it, asking people to check it out.

If the goal is merely to use THP and its wonderful members as a way to sell more goods, than I would say its probably not the best idea.

I agree. It looks awfully suspicious when your first two posts are actively promoting your product, which is only allowed for sponsoring members.

I've just sent an e-mail to golfergal, I really am anxious now for a testing... seriously. Thanks! BTW, please believe that I will be a sponsor, and am actively on other sites. I am a solo entrepreneur making my way around the block, well intended and above board.

Back