“JP”
Reaction score
Handicap
Between these 3 balls:
•Callaway SuperSoft
•Srixon Soft Feel
•Bridgestone e6

Which one do you prefer most & why?

I know these are not everyone’s favorites... just asking for my information. Thanks!

The Soft Feel performs just a little better than the other IMO. But the Supersoft matte colors are perfect. Just screaming, unmissible neon.

IMO the E6 isn’t the same ball it used to be. Of the other two, I prefer the Soft Feel slightly. Don’t use them much as I prefer urethane covers but have tried them all.

The E6 used to be the go to value ball back when it had the urethane cover. Now they’re all mostly a wash except the matte cover

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supersoft is my runaway favorite of those three.

The E6 used to be the go to value ball back when it had the urethane cover. Now they’re all mostly a wash except the matte cover
e6 never had a urethane cover as far as I can remember. The e5 did, but I’m pretty sure the e6 never was.

e6 was a great ball way back when, then they changed it and it was a lot less great.

I prefer the Supersoft.

Supersoft is my runaway favorite of those three.

e6 never had a urethane cover as far as I can remember. The e5 did, but I’m pretty sure the e6 never was.

e6 was a great ball way back when, then they changed it and it was a lot less great.

I don’t remember there being an E5, but if that was the case, then that would explain a lot.

I don’t remember there being an E5, but if that was the case, then that would explain a lot.
There was e5, e6 and e7. e5 was the “high spin” urethane ball, e6 was the soft surlyn ball, and e7 was the firmer surlyn “distance” ball.

I prefer the Supersoft. I prefer a softer ball and the Supersoft seems to be more consistent for me.

For me, SuperSoft all day everyday.

Supersoft and Soft Feel are both good for me. My home course sells a ton of the Supersoft. And I played Soft Feel for a year when I was getting back into the game.

Bridgestone e6 -- more DISTANCE for my swing. The Supersoft is a fine golf ball, too.

Good Golfing

When I was a higher handicap player I used the Bridgestone E6 ball because it went straighter than anything else and I didn’t lose as many. As my skill improved I started to use the Bridgestone B330 RX and continue to use the Tour BRX ball.

One of my playing partners exclusively uses the Precept Laddie ball made by Bridgestone and it works well for him. If you like a softer ball that is also economical the Laddie is another to consider.

I would say the Softfeel. It feels closest to what I play. The Trufeel.

For me, it's the Soft Feel. I do think the SuperSoft has improved immensely over the years but the Soft Feel for my game is just better all around. That ball and the Duo are my go-tos in the fall and early spring.

I wanted to like the Soft Feel but kept being pulled back by the Titleist Velocity.

The E6 is not the ball it once was.

Supersoft is too soft for me.

Velocity is just longer, straighter, more durable, and holds the greens just fine for me.

SuperSoft is my go to. Never played the other two, but may try the soft feel next time I have to buy balls. When I play other balls I find on the course, always feel like I’m losing height and 5-10 yards from the SS. Plus the SS matte green is the easiest for me to see especially in the evening.

I’m only familiar with the Soft Feel out of these three. It does fine for me, though I wish it had a little more greenside spin.

SuperSoft is my go to. Never played the other two, but may try the soft feel next time I have to buy balls. When I play other balls I find on the course, always feel like I’m losing height and 5-10 yards from the SS. Plus the SS matte green is the easiest for me to see especially in the evening.
The SuperSoft matte green is really good. Best yellow/green color of any ball I've played.

Matte colors look awesome but proven to perform worse

My personal choice is the SuperSoft. Admittedly, it has more to do with the fact that I'm a Callaway Fanboi.

Back