Sugarloaf Social Club

TRyan

Granddaddy 2X | GOAT Cup Champ | Gray Bull Bound
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Over the past couple of years, I have really become 'enamored' with the smaller apparel companies. As someone who used to exclusively wear Nike, Adidas, and Under Armour, I have started to migrate to companies like Rhoback and now Sugarloaf Social Club.

I am not sure how many people here are familiar with them, but they are a smaller apparel/lifestyle golf company that does drops every couple of months ranging from hoodies to hats to even golf grips.

Here is a little bit of background on them, taken from their website (https://www.sugarloafsocialclub.com/):
We started out making hats and logos and head covers in the beginning simply because we wanted to. That was reason enough. If we wanted red hats, we’d make a red hat. If we already had a red hat, we’d make a blue hat. And when we had enough hats, we made a headcover instead. In short, we have only ever made the things we wanted for ourselves and not a single thing more.

That same basic approach still guides everything we do today. Products only ever return if we have lost one of our own collection or simply long for a freshie. Our club logo also changes frequently, because no grownups are around to tell us we can’t do that. Sometimes the club icon will be a seasonal one-off and sometimes we like a mark so much, it becomes a staple forever. There is truly no rhyme or reason to what we do. Whimsy steers the ship and “Play or Perish” is the motto.

1677774000108.png

1677774031143.png

1677774042691.png

In my experience, the quality is top-notch. I own a hoodie, pullover, and a few visors they have dropped.

They are doing a drop tonight, not entirely sure what will be included, but I will be checking during drop time.

I figured I would start this thread, if for nothing else other than to inform people of what I have found to be a pretty fun brand.

Never heard of them honestly.

I have followed them on instagram for a long time but don't own any of their stuff. Need to pick some up.

I've never heard of them either. Their website has some cool stuff and that headcover is sick. I'm all for supporting the smaller brands.

I have followed them on instagram for a long time but don't own any of their stuff. Need to pick some up.

That was how I was at first - following from a distance, then I jumped in headfirst

Pretty cool site. Love the home page. Wonder where that is

I have an alignment stick cover and a wallet from them. There drops are really good but sometimes too expensive for my blood. They do a lot of visors as well which I do not wear. Overall I like SSC a lot. I have visited several of there store standups in NYC.

Rhoback isn't small but I get what you're saying.

I like black quail, bogey boys, Eastside golf, and some others.

Some cool looking stuff.

A little tired of companies taking $11 Champion hoodies and marking them up 100000000000% but, well, it sells. So I get it.

@TRyan thanks for sharing this. Hopefully more clothing drops happen. I like all the swag offered.

I've heard of them but hadn't read their story. I dig the approach and haven't checked them out in a while. Thanks for the reminder! (y)

Posted on their IG story what I assume is most of the drop. I have my eye on a couple of things

Back