Stuff we get used to...

Gummi Bear

Sporadic Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
Bean Dip
My cordless mouse took a poo, I have to replace my mouse here at home every couple of years or so it seems.

I grabbed a wired mouse out of my box-o-junk, and it's driving me crazy that it doesn't have a scroll wheel, or the extra buttons for browsing.

Anything like that in your house?

I gave up on fighting cordless mice a couple of years ago. Bought a nice corded Logitech laser optical with wheel and surf buttons. Cost half what an equivalent cordless cost, and it never needs maintenance, other than occasionally cleaning the bottom which you have to do with any mouse. I think it has better precision and response than any of the cordless ones I tried, either Logitech or MS.

For the most part I've found that corded mice are almost bombproof... and when you get pissed at a game you can't throw it far enough to bounce it off the wall. :laughing:

Haven't had any problems with my cordless mice. I have a Microsoft one (with its cordless keyboard) and a Logitech one at work, and both have worked flawlessly. The only annoying thing is that batteries don't last very long.

Back