Strapped - YouTube Golf Reality Show

bobgeorge

Kentucky Wildcat Fan!
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone watched the golf reality TV show “Strapped” on Youtube? I watched two eposides and it seems pretty interesting.

If you have never watched it….it is about 2 golfers who are given $500 to go on golf trips including golf, hotel, food, etc. I guess they mostly play munis….watch what they eat….etc.

Not the greatest show….but it is kind of funny.

Anyone else watched it?

I am now intrigued. I could totally have fun doing that.

NLU has some of the best content on YouTube. Some of the guys are more entertaining than others but their production and storytelling in series like Tourist Sauce is pretty unmatched

I had not heard of it until recently. I am watching at work and find it entertaining.

Big and Icarito are fun together!

I am a big fan of the Strapped series. NLU does a lot of good video content.

NLU has some of the best content on YouTube. Some of the guys are more entertaining than others but their production and storytelling in series like Tourist Sauce is pretty unmatched
They do travel golf better than anyone on YouTube

Haven't seen or heard of it and will have to check it out.

Yep. I’ve been watching this show for a while now. The just release episode it weird for me because they came to Phoenix

I've seen many of the episodes, my favorite series was Tourist Sauce in Michigan. Absolutely love the storytelling mixed with the season long matches that are played.

Strapped is awesome! It was my intro to NLU and I’ve turned into a big fan of all their stuff. Big Randy and Neil have amazing chemistry and DJ’s skills as a film maker have improved incredibly from their early stuff to what they’re putting out now.

Here is a fantastic write up about the series from Shane Ryan at golf digest.

Strapped is my favorite YouTube golf content. Well done and seems genuine.

I‘m a big fan. Started watching during Covid and was one of those shows that was a great escape during that time. The production value increase from the first season until now is incredible. The last episode of the last season is one of my favorite pieces of content period.

New season started well

Haven't watched it yet but plan on it. Love NLU

Back