OldandStiff

AlsoBald
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+
Screenshot_20240205_182623_Instagram.jpg

Let's talk about these.

I think most know I'm a big fan of nicer bags, and I really like these new colors. All of them really. The Rossa kind of jumped out at me as unique though and it's been my new best friend in the tough early '24 conditions we've had. It's my go-to right now. Premium, but way lighter than my Vessels and with all the Cart Path Only is really showing itself well. A lot of people have had an SL2 and know about its features.

1000056456.jpg

Couple pics from recent outings.

1000056458.jpg

This one can look pretty muted, and kind of come alive in the light. I really like it! Enough that I think I might end up with the Japanese Lily too.

Last edited:
No Japanese Lily for you?

Coming from the Vessel P4 how are you finding the pocket configuration on this SL2? It looks like it has two large pockets on either side with a couple of smaller pockets on top of them on either side but not pockets in the middle.

Are you finding you miss the middle ball pocket and the magnetic pocket or not that big of a deal?

I'm a fan of the minimalist clean look I'm just not sure how I feel about only 2 large pockets.

No Japanese Lily for you?
😆 Did you read the post? I said I might end up getting a Japanese Lily too. It looks unique too and I like the color.

The Steel Skies is a good looking one

Coming from the Vessel P4 how are you finding the pocket configuration on this SL2? It looks like it has two large pockets on either side with a couple of smaller pockets on top of them on either side but not pockets in the middle.

Are you finding you miss the middle ball pocket and the magnetic pocket or not that big of a deal?

I'm a fan of the minimalist clean look I'm just not sure how I feel about only 2 large pockets.
Bigger apparel pocket on the right, ball pocket on the left. Valuable picket top of apparel, and cooler/drink pocket on the outside of the ball pocket. Probably see my range finder in the cooler pocket.

Weighs just over 4 lbs, double and single straps (❤️), 4 way top, and stands up well with clubs in it without the legs out.

So I have the double strap on right now with this darn CPO and haven't really missed the magnetic pocket just throwing my rangefinder in the side cooler. It's actually a really nice spot when you're carrying it. Left hand easy access on the move. It's more minimal than my Player IV in ways but exactly what I want right now.

Bigger apparel pocket on the right, ball pocket on the left. Valuable picket top of apparel, and cooler/drink pocket on the outside of the ball pocket. Probably see my range finder in the cooler pocket.

Weighs just over 4 lbs, double and single straps (❤️), 4 way top, and stands up well with clubs in it without the legs out.

So I have the double strap on right now with this darn CPO and haven't really missed the magnetic pocket just throwing my rangefinder in the side cooler. It's actually a really nice spot when you're carrying it. Left hand easy access on the move. It's more minimal than my Player IV in ways but exactly what I want right now.
I feel like my configuration would probably end up as:

Big Pocket: Extra bottle of water, Light rain jacket, winter, rain, and regular glove
Valuables pocket: tee's, ball markers, repair tool
balls in the ball pocket,
range finder in the drink pocket.

I often walk with the motocaddy and it has like zero storage so I've got to carefully map out these things now.

that’s a good looking bag. Really like those colorways

The Steel Skies is a good looking one
Yeah I like that. It's easy to love. I'm kind of liking mixing it up a bit right now with one that's a little different though.

View attachment 9241036

Let's talk about these.

I think most know I'm a big fan of nicer bags, and I really like these new colors. All of them really. The Rossa kind of jumped out at me as unique though and it's been my new best friend in the tough early '24 conditions we've had. It's my go-to right now. Premium, but way lighter than my Vessels and with all the Cart Path Only is really showing itself well. A lot of people have had an SL2 and know about its features.

View attachment 9241040

View attachment 9241043

This one can look pretty muted, and kind of come alive in the light. I really like it! Enough that I think I might end up with the Japanese Lily too.
Hey I know that course. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Not a bad looking bag either.

The Rossa would have been my first choice also. Can't go wrong with any of them though.

Loving the new colors. I'm a Stitch fan.

Quite the color options! That is a sharp bag!

So this thing actually rides well.

I've had it out there a lot of rounds now, and it's beyond perfect for the conditions. Light, versatile, looks and feels amazing.

But I realized today I haven't once had to twist it around or otherwise rearrange it on a cart. And that's kind of blowing my mind. Our courses are up and down and bumping around, and it's stayed square through all of it. I tend to have to resituate my other ones. 🤔 So there's that.

1000059261.jpg

Storms yesterday and my favorite bag this year and I are ready for that CPO.

Seriously, timing of this one this year couldn't have been better. Can't catch a break on the weather and my free time lining up.

Great looking bag. That red pops a lot more in pictures than the add. Would be interested to see the Japanese lily in person.

Great looking bag. That red pops a lot more in pictures than the add. Would be interested to see the Japanese lily in person.
Yeah makes me wonder how that Japanese Lily looks in the light.

View attachment 9241036

Let's talk about these.

View attachment 9241040

View attachment 9241043

That red 😍

I never take any bag videos this year. I should do that. I think you can see on this one though how light it is for a premium leather though. I pick it up like nothing there, and I don't mind carrying it out there on CPO. Even with my stupid shoulder.

And I have a feeling I'll be doing this a lot again today after rain.

I’m a big fan of the stitch bags. Grabbed an Airwalker and two SL1 MIY bags when they had a 30% off code. The SL1s were gifts for daughter and SIL. Purchased the bag with the magnetic ball pocket and the ingots personalized. Love the material, weight, and single strap.

That light blue just looks really nice every time I see it

1000065399.jpg

I'm telling ya... Again today.

We all know I'm a premium bag ho, so it surprises me how often I reach for this one.

We also know that I abhor walking. So in that sense I'm not surprised how often I reach for this one. Because it's really light. And comfortable. And I'm old and gripey when walking. 😆

Back