JohnnyO3478

Reaction score
You've got about 16 hours to let me know why buying one of these is a bad idea. The Pre-Season sale ends that soon. Note:

I do not care about follow capability;
I do not need my cart to provide GPS for me;
I play all year long;
My course is mostly flat with the exeption of 3 holes on the back nine;
Price is not the biggest consideration - but I'd like to get in on the pre-season sale to save a few shekels;
Stability seems more important than maneuverability to me; and
You gotta like a 30 day no questions asked return policy.

Go.

Either the sale got extended - or I misread the clock on the website yesterday. Either seems plausible.

Anyway - there's still time to chime in ...

I’m told they are very good. But i thought they were a British company, perfectly ok, but it that’s true, what happens or how hard I’d it to get parts?

There's a USA distributor

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240318-203109_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240318-203109_Chrome.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 2
I was pretty amazed that it took only 2 days from my order date to delivery. I ordered a refurbed demo 45 hole black model Vertx. Great communication post sale.

The box has obviously been opened and resealed - probably a couple of times. The cart has obviously been used - but all the parts were there and there are no blemishes to speak of.

My Clicgear water bottle holder fits - my Clicgear umbrella holder does not (different threads). I took a gamble not ordering one with the Stewart - and am paying for that this morning in an extra $15 shipping cost that I could have avoided.

I was worried that my 26 lb full bag would not be heavy enough for optimal traction - but that does not seem to be the case thus far. Stewart says the cart was designed for optimal operation carrying a bag that weighs 31 lbs.

There's a problem with the app. You have to re-register every time you open it. Stewart is aware of the problem and is working with the app developer to fix it.

Folding and unfolding pose not hardship. The battery has to be removed to charge. The remote control is a little bulky but the buttons are tactile and responsive and well laid out. The straps seem fine. My Vessel Player 4 lines up very well with the cradle.

So far, I've just driven it around the neighborhood. The top speed is 6 mph - which is stupid fast for a golf cart. The glide stop feature is nice. The ACT on the up, down and side hills seems to operate as advertised. I have rounds scheduled for the next 3 days. Rain in the forecast late this afternoon. I'd actually like to see how this thing does in the rain during my 30 day trial period.

If anyone cares about any of this - let me know and I'll keep posting. There has not seemed to be much interest in Stewart here, thus far.

Just going to post these screenshots of the single charge battery life after one round of 18 and after two rounds 18 for a 45-hole battery Vertx - since there's so much discussion on the battery life of some other carts:

1711306644170.jpeg

1711306707865.jpeg

Looks like I could probably get another full round out of it without charging. The rounds were played back to back days. Colder the second day. Wetter the first day.

This is a refurbished unit - and I was still propably on a learning curve with the remote control.

Congrats on the new cart!!
Does it have a usb port?

Back