Steven Seagal: Lawman

couldbeu

THP or work? Hmmm...
Reaction score
Handicap
Did anyone see this show...? I guess it premiered last night on A&E...

This is a reality show following around Steven Seagal. I guess for the past 20 years he has been a deputy in Louisiana... Apparently he's the real deal running around on the streets and does some martial arts training for the other police officers. Can you imagine Steven Seagal kicking down your front door and taking you to the big house...?

It replays tonight at 11, 2 half hour episodes. I'm going to make sure to catch it...

Steven Seagal Lawman - AE TV

If he kicked down my door I'd cut off his ponytail and feed it to him.

Kevin

Not sure how much "running" there has been in recent years . . .
actionstars-stevenseagal-431.jpg

LMAO Harry......

If they really wanted to clean up the streets they would recruit Chuck Norris, baddest man on the planet. haha

Chuck Norris DOES NOT use Charmin.

Kevin

chucknorristoiletpaperzh71.jpg
[/IMG]

Never thought much of Seagal other than he's a very good actor.
thLOL-1--1.gif

Caught a few minutes of it surfing through the channels last night. Lost interest after about 5 minutes or less.

Never thought much of Seagal other than he's a very good actor.
thLOL-1--1.gif

Dont forget how many Oscars this guy has won. In my eyes he is the real deal. He once fought off a band of terrorists attempting to over take a US Navy ship.

After watching both episodes tonight, I have to say this show is amazing. First of all Steven Segal claims to be a master at everything he does. The he has Segal Vision where he see's all. He has to be one of the biggest blowhards I have ever seen.
The scene where he was teaching the old cops self defense was a instant classic as well.

I watched the first couple of episodes, and the guy can shoot a gun....Seems to be well respected by his fellow officers...Good on him for helping out a community.

I've set the DVR, looking forward to watching them.

I watched the first couple of episodes, and the guy can shoot a gun....Seems to be well respected by his fellow officers...Good on him for helping out a community.

You definitely have to tip your cap for him serving the people. The whole show just made me laugh. The part where the guy told him to shut up during the chase was funny.

I have to admit I was really looking forward to the show... Right now I'm in Limbo whether I like it or not. It seems a little bit like Cops, the celebrity ride along edition...

For me it's kind of like watching a show about hunting Bigfoot, you hope they're going to catch a glimpse of Bigfoot, but you know it's not going to happen. On Lawman, I really want to see Seagal kick someone's ummm... butt, but you know is not going to happen...

Either way I give Seagal a lot of credit for serving the people of Louisiana and helping other fellow police officers become better for the past 20 years.

I have to admit I was really looking forward to the show... Right now I'm in Limbo whether I like it or not. It seems a little bit like Cops, the celebrity ride along edition...

For me it's kind of like watching a show about hunting Bigfoot, you hope they're going to catch a glimpse of Bigfoot, but you know it's not going to happen. On Lawman, I really want to see Seagal kick someone's ummm... butt, but you know is not going to happen...

Either way I give Seagal a lot of credit for serving the people of Louisiana and helping other fellow police officers become better for the past 20 years.

But what about Segalvision?

I liked him more in his younger years, when he was actually in good shape. The new and unimproved bloated version that he's turned into is so much slower that he used to be it's kinda sad to watch.

Still give him a lot of credit for what he's doing though. And his past accomplishments, including making some environmental awareness movies like On Deadly Ground, Fire Down Below, and The Patriot. Not blockbusters, but the message was good in each of them.

Dousche chill theatre. He thinks sooo much of himself. I am entertained for now but not sure how long that will last.

Well I made it through the first couple of episodes, but I'm out. It was briefly entertaining, but not really good T.V. I had DVRed the show and during the second episode, I actually caught myself thinking "there's got to be some housework I could be doing now". Deprogrammed the DVR, so my days of watching Steven Seagal: Lawman are now over.

"there's got to be some housework I could be doing now".

LMAO, if thats not the best review I've ever heard I don't know what was. Think I'd rather go scrub the toilet than watch the lawman, Good stuff.

OK, I made it through the first 4 episodes... and I'm throwing in the towel. If Steven Seagul can't kick my butt, I know he can definitely bore me to death. This is unfortunate, I had high hopes for this show... a real martial artist out on the streets of Louisiana sounded cool, but it was anything but. There just isn't any action. Maybe we have to throw him in Compton with $100 bills stapled to his clothes and no gun...

I'd problely watch it again.It was amusing to me. I've watched a lot worse. Big Break.

OK, I made it through the first 4 episodes... and I'm throwing in the towel. If Steven Seagul can't kick my butt, I know he can definitely bore me to death. This is unfortunate, I had high hopes for this show... a real martial artist out on the streets of Louisiana sounded cool, but it was anything but. There just isn't any action. Maybe we have to throw him in Compton with $100 bills stapled to his clothes and no gun...

Im going to watch episode 3 and 4 today. I enjoyed laughing at the first two, well see if it gets old.

I don't mind the show at all- something of an alternative to "Cops", a less funny alternative. He seems to enjoy what he does, and does it for the right reasons.

Back