St. Jude's 72 Hole Challenge

Just_Hacking

"I miss, I miss, I miss, I make"
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
16.6I
Hey good and generous people of THP! I am participating in the St. Jude's 72 hole Challenge in an effort to raise money for the St. Jude's Children's Hospital.

My goal is to raise a minimum of $200.00, but I really would like to smash that goal if possible. I will be making a donation at the end of the 72 holes as well. I plan to donate $10.00 per birdie (I will donate a minimum of $50.00 since I don't tend to make of birds), $2.00 per par, $25.00 per eagle and if I happen to get a hole in one I will donate $100.00 in addition to the other amounts.

No birdies in today's round and only 4 pars so after 18 holes my donation would be a minimum of $58.00, but there is still 54 holes to go.

I know that St. Jude's is a charity that many of us hold in high regard and that THP gives a donation each year to support them as well and this is yet another opportunity to raise money for this outstanding cause. The link for my individual fund raiser is below. Any and all donations are welcomed and appreciated!!

Bumping for a great cause!!

How can you donate outside Facebook??

been off there for a long time

How can you donate outside Facebook??

been off there for a long time
I have been trying to find a way to donate without going through FB, but haven't figured it out yet. If I found out how to do it it I will be sure to post a link. Thanks for asking about that.

I will be making my donation after the 72 holes and right now that amount is at $66.00 and will surely grow to $86.00 or more so I should easily make my goal, but it would be great to blow past it. Any thing that is donated is appreciated!!

Back