Sow Good Candy (Freeze Dried Candy)

Jank

I'm just a golfer, I suppose.
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
FIRs
Alright... so I tried these for the first time yesterday and was surprised how much I liked them. The ones that I tried were the freeze dried Rainbow Bites (aka Skittles) and I damn near ate the whole bag. The flavor is all there, but the texture is super crunchy and doesn't get stuck in your teeth. I'm really curious about the crunchy gummy ones.

Has anyone else tried these?

They have a few other interesting types:
Skittles
Worms
Bears
Cookie Bombs
Peach Rings
Sour Skittles
Mini Starbursts

Rainbow-Bites-Mock-FRONT_1024x1024@2x.png

We have a store nearby that sells this stuff (different company, but same idea). The issue I have with it is they take a $3.50 bag of skittles and do the freeze drying and sell probably less than 1/10th of a bag for something like $10.

I know they have to pay for the freeze dry equipment and their time, but that's just too much for me. I don't eat that much candy anyway (except chocolate).

They were surprisingly good though, like you mention. Crunchy and not sticky.

We have a store nearby that sells this stuff (different company, but same idea). The issue I have with it is they take a $3.50 bag of skittles and do the freeze drying and sell probably less than 1/10th of a bag for something like $10.

I know they have to pay for the freeze dry equipment and their time, but that's just too much for me. I don't eat that much candy anyway (except chocolate).

They were surprisingly good though, like you mention. Crunchy and not sticky.

No doubt the pricing is up there. I saw them for $5.00, which is still high, but I'll pick up a bag every now and then for a quick treat.

Never even seen them before, but they look good. I'll give them a try if I run across them.

Never seen these before, but definitely want to try them.

Alright... so I tried these for the first time yesterday and was surprised how much I liked them. The ones that I tried were the freeze dried Rainbow Bites (aka Skittles) and I damn near ate the whole bag. The flavor is all there, but the texture is super crunchy and doesn't get stuck in your teeth. I'm really curious about the crunchy gummy ones.

Has anyone else tried these?

They have a few other interesting types:
Skittles
Worms
Bears
Cookie Bombs
Peach Rings
Sour Skittles
Mini Starbursts

Rainbow-Bites-Mock-FRONT_1024x1024@2x.png
Not this brand but my kids have been eating these for a while now. The skittles and gummy bears are the best ones and I agree they are addicting

I really dislike freeze dried candy. I wanted to love it, but I like chewy, and these aren’t that. My kids love them through.

My daughter is obsessed with it, I am not. I gave it a shot, but not my jam.

They were selling a local made brand of these at a street fair downtown tonight. I picked up a bag of their "Fun Rocks" (Skittles), they were pretty good!

Back