So I done it... CG7 BP's on their way to my house

dustklose

Re-Addicted
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 8.9
So I finally pulled the trigger after months of lusting over the CG7 BP's. I got the tour version becuase, surpisingly I hit them alot more solid than I was hitting the regular version.

I got them shafted w/ TT DG High Launch shafts. I was really gunning for the Nippon NS Pro 950 shafts, and 2 weeks ago Cleveland said they could do it. When the Store manager called, they said that they no longer offer that shaft.

I was fit standard which was nice, but I changed shaft to help me get the ball airborne. I ordered the 5-PW set, and now am IMpatiently waiting for them to arrive.

nice dust! can't wait to see some pics, i swear, those bp's are serious eye candy.

Awesome!! Congrats to you :)

Nice buy. I notice you decided against the 4i, any reason why? It looks like Cleveland has a pretty good offering for you by the looks of your bag.

I'm still waiting to get out and use mine. Hopefully I'll free up some time and the courses will open soon.

I didnt get the 4 iron, because after alot of consideration I think I am going to give back my 3hybrid and get the 5. It'll leave a slightly larger gap between my 17* 3wood and 4 hybrid, but I think itll close the gap from my hybrids to irons.

Thanks everybody i will have TONS of pics up ASAP

Nice buy Dust....can't wait for the pics!

Sweet buy those are some great looking sticks.

great purchase..:D

Very cool Dustk, can't wait to see the pic's.

I found a great price on a set of these on the Bay and am hoping that they are waiting for me when I get home. It was an auction from an actual person and I couldnt pass up throwing in a bid and ended up winning. Hope to find that bada$$ new shaft from Miyazaki there too!!

Congrats! Those CG7 BP Tours are sweeet! :thumb:

Congrats on your new toys dust!

Congrats!

A mate of mine has a set of BP Tours and they are a stunning club.
Love the look and the zip grooves.

Congrats on the pick up. You should enjoy those sticks.

:act-up::banana::blob:Exactly 2 weeks after ordering they are at the golf shop! I will be picking them up today to practice a bit! I am so excited y'all dont even know!!!!!:alien::alien2::alien:

that's awesome dust! can't wait to see some pics of your new beauties. those things are ridiculous eye candy. i'll be really interested to see how they bp's wear after a few rounds.

Thanks guys, if you couldn't tell I am super excited about them! I play my first round this saturday down in SD, I will try to take pics tonight or tomorrow before I go.

Alls I'm missing now are the wedges, and I'm hoping to get them in the next few weeks, if I get tyhe Di9's sold off they will fund my wedgess

Thanks guys, if you couldn't tell I am super excited about them! I play my first round this saturday down in SD, I will try to take pics tonight or tomorrow before I go.

Alls I'm missing now are the wedges, and I'm hoping to get them in the next few weeks, if I get tyhe Di9's sold off they will fund my wedgess

i'm talking to one of my buddies about your Di9's. he's not on thp but he's a wilson guy.

It's good to hear you'll be united with these beauties soon. I'm glad you didn't have to wait 2 months like me.

I bet you can hardly to pick those up! Such gorgeous clubs.

that's awesome dust! can't wait to see some pics of your new beauties. those things are ridiculous eye candy. i'll be really interested to see how they bp's wear after a few rounds.

I'm curious about this too...

You are going to love them. Mine are just around the corner.

You are going to love them. Mine are just around the corner.

I'm interested in your experiences Biggsy, since you and I play the same irons now (X-14 Pro Series).

Back