Smallville Flat Out Rocks

thedue

Another Day in Paradise
Reaction score
Handicap
Mike has been a great friend since day one of joining THP and someone I have relied on a number of times through the years. I can't once think of a time he's really had to rely on me for anything at all, lol, yet he's still there and happy to help. In looking at a new venture recently, I discussed options with him as he has knowledge of the area and his help has been invaluable, but I got a PM last week saying "In Coming" look for it on Saturday. A package arrived that blew me away, it was loaded with business leads for this region. I'm not talking just a few either, several hundred!

For those who don't know Smally that well, the guy has a heart of gold and truly wants to help everyone. Thanks Mike, that list will give me a great head start!

Duey

Way to go Mike. You're a good dude and a fantastic mod for THP.

That doesn't surprise me at all! Very nice of you Mike!

Way to go smalls

Atta boy Smalls!!!

Smalls rocks!

Way to go Smalls.

My pleasure, duey.

THPers helping THPers. Every single day.

And I love it.

This. THP is so much more than just a golf forum, and we get reminders of that all the time!

He is and always has been the man.

Good work Smalls!

THPers helping THPers #FTW

Nice Smalls, not bad for an angry mod :D

Well said Duey & well done Mike. I have never met either of you F2F but I consider you both to be good friends.

Who is this "Smallville" you speak of? I've NEVER heard of him before....:confused2:

(joke)

Mike has been a great friend since day one of joining THP and someone I have relied on a number of times through the years. I can't once think of a time he's really had to rely on me for anything at all, lol, yet he's still there and happy to help. In looking at a new venture recently, I discussed options with him as he has knowledge of the area and his help has been invaluable, but I got a PM last week saying "In Coming" look for it on Saturday. A package arrived that blew me away, it was loaded with business leads for this region. I'm not talking just a few either, several hundred!

For those who don't know Smally that well, the guy has a heart of gold and truly wants to help everyone. Thanks Mike, that list will give me a great head start!

Duey

Well done!

Mike is a great guy,...was glad to get to know him better at last year's Morgan Cup

WTG Guys

Back