deuce

Grenade!
Reaction score
In the summer, if I wear a long sleeve shirt (rare, but does happen), I'll roll the sleeves up. I tend to roll it to just below the elbow and they stay just fine. I guess I'm the rare bird that doesn't have the sleeves come undone because there is a website that sells sleeve clips to keep it from happening.

Do you roll your sleeves, and do you need sleeve clips?

I rarely do this and have a problem, but a cool idea, and some fun designs.

I rarely do this and have a problem, but a cool idea, and some fun designs.
There are some really good designs, and they'd make good gifts given their affordability ... just seems like a solution to a problem that isn't widespread.

Cool idea.

Neat idea but I guess I've seen the problem with just rolling up your sleeves. Looks like they made up a problem so they could solve something.

I love the photo on their gallery section where it is used to hold the rolled up sleeve on a short sleeve shirt. I personally can't see any purpose for their existence, but I've never been a taste-maker. That said, they better improve the 4 week lead time on these if they have any hope of catching a trend....

i roll my sleeves up all the time. it's f-ing hot in orlando! never had them come undone, though.

I don't have issues with my long sleeve shirts not staying up. But if I did, I'd consider these

I suppose it's more fashion statement than functional?

Neat idea I suppose. I don't wear that style of shirt very often, and if I do, rarely roll my sleeves up. I'm sure plenty of people do and will have a use for them.

Appealing to the golfer in me, they should make the design part magnetic so you can simply change that part out depending on what you want rather than have multiple styles of the same clip. That way it could also double as a ball marker and open up a new market for them.

I roll up my sleeves, but I just use a bobby pin. Easy to hide and works well.

Back