jazi95

#TCU-Alum - 'Alleged' Muffin Juice lover
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Would you do it? Looks fun!

Nope... went skiing one time. Blew my ACL. I retired from that sport.

I mean I would, but I'd rather just go normal golfing 🤷‍♂️

:unsure:

I'm not a skier or snowboarder, so I'm not the target audience I guess. But still, I think these two sports should be kept separate. Looks like an easy way to get injured too.

Not at this point in my life.
When I was 20 I would have been down.

Used to be a big time skier many years ago as did my wife and our boys and golfing at same time would be too much going on.

Looks far too dangerous. They should discourage that before someone gets seriously hurt or worse.

I'll pass on this as well. Not mixing my sports - though hitting a golf ball off a kinda cliff there looks fun.

That's gonna be a no for me. I am already not a fan of tumbling down a mountain, cold, and wet. The thought of doing it while being pummeled by a bag full of golf clubs makes it an even easier pass.

I mean I would give it a try for the experience but would much rather just regular golf.

Hell yes, but skiing Corbet's is hard enough without a golf bag on your back :oops: Although they did cut a little goat track down there so at least you don't have to send the 10+ foot cornice with golf bag in tow!

My ortho sent that to me.

Never skiid, so, expect it would be pretty bad if i tried to do that. 🤣🤣

They are using tennis balls, or so it appears. I suspect they are not playing golf but, rather, are trying to look cool on Instagram. Also, they are not wearing skis when they hit. Poseurs. ;)

I have played golf on a snow covered course (Chilly Open). Hard to find your golf ball. Not really golf. I am definitely not strapping on my boards and taking my golf bag with me to the slopes.

Back