ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now - The GolfTEC Experience at GrayBull

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one will be amazing!! Good luck to all entering!!

I’ll just start walking now and if I walked 10 miles per day I would see you on 9/14.
Just think how fit you would be if you made the walk.

Good luck to everyone who enters!!

Man this is going to be phenomenal. So wish I could put in for it, but it's not in the cards unfortunately. Good luck everyone!!

Man this is gonna be a good one. I have 2 golftecs within 15 min of my house and one 15 min from my work. Just gotta make sure the dates work and then my entry will be in.

entered into this one for sureee!

My tournaments will be over by then 🙂. GolfTec, Colorado, Nebraska, and THPers?!!

Got a golftec nearby that our Richmond Tuesday league kickoffs at each year by free swing evaluation for the new year.

George Costanza Flirting GIF by MOODMAN

This is absolutely unreal!!! Wish I had a GolfTEC near me! Good luck to those who enter!!

Good luck to those who enter. I wish a GOLF TEC was closer than 160 miles away.

Was thinking about this experience again and the information I received from my recent GolfTec fitting. One of the reasons I've not really pursued lessons in the past, time not withstanding, is previous instructors really wanted to overhaul my swing. Time is the biggest issue for me and trying to implement so many different changes has been a turnoff from continued lessons.
Using data to analyze physical attributes to drive plan for lessons and improvement has definitely piqued my interest on how to improve without a complete overhaul of everything I due naturally. Minimize the bad and accentuate the good was the line from the fitter that continues to stick in my head about lessons and improvement that GolfTec offers. I'm definitely in on this opportunity!

Reactions: J4U
dog want GIF

This sounds awesome, but the nearest GolfTec to me is 2-2.5 hours away.

This is now locked up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back