ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open – The 2024 Morgan Cup with Cobra Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Right Reaction GIF by Bounce
Speaking it into existence Lord Tox

Keep those signups coming! Let’s go folks

Signups closing up soon on this on folks, get those entries in, Team Hackers needs to bring it home this year.

Costume Party Dance GIF by Halloween Party

If the dates work and you haven’t entered yet

Simon Pegg Action GIF by Mission Impossible

If the dates work and you haven’t entered yet

Simon Pegg Action GIF by Mission Impossible
If the dates don’t work, sign up and say to yourself, “I’ll figure that out later and make it work”
Do It Paramountnetwork GIF by Yellowstone

Excited to see these teams rounded out, and which THP’ers will capture that championship for Team Hackers!

Can't wait to see who the lucky folks are next week

Last day for signups! Can’t wait to see who gets the opportunity to experience the Morgan Cup! Let’s go Hackers!

If you thinking about signing up for a chance to be selected, then you need to just do it. Words are difficult to find to express how wonderful the Morgan Cup is. It’s that good and more.

Tomorrow will be too late to think "I should have signed up". Get them in and start prepping your schedule in case your ticket gets punched.

#HackersNation

Signups closing up soon on this on folks, get those entries in, Team Hackers needs to bring it home this year.

Costume Party Dance GIF by Halloween Party
I think @jdtox and his Merry band from Paradise might have something to say about that!!

Get those signups in People, This is one event you won't want to miss.

#ParadiseIsTheWay

One of the best events each year. Good luck to everyone! I think watching @Inioch journey will be a highlight for me as it's been so long in the making!

No matter what the dates are, you take a shot and sign up for the Morgan Cup.

Best of luck everyone

If the dates don’t work, sign up and say to yourself, “I’ll figure that out later and make it work”
Do It Paramountnetwork GIF by Yellowstone
^^^ THIS ^^^^.....I will make it work

Tomorrow will be too late to think "I should have signed up". Get them in and start prepping your schedule in case your ticket gets punched.

#HackersNation

#HackersNation
^^^ THIS ^^^^.....I will make it work
Same. Couldn’t resist. Love the competition.

Reading through this signup thread is a reminder of how much the folks that have been around THP love this event.
If you’re new, unfamiliar with this event , don’t let this opportunity pass you by. You will not regret this. Get in before this window closes.

So looking forward to seeing who will be joining us for one having one helluva golf season and experience!

Reading through this signup thread is a reminder of how much the folks that have been around THP love this event.
If you’re new, unfamiliar with this event , don’t let this opportunity pass you by. You will not regret this. Get in before this window closes.

So looking forward to seeing who will be joining us for one having one helluva golf season and experience!
Couldn’t have said it better.

almost missed sign ups because work..glad I made it in just in time!! What an experience!!

It’s Monday if you didn’t already sign up you are too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back