prajchel

Reaction score
Hoping someone can help. 6’2” 225 pounds 24 years old. 7iron club speed 85-88 RPM 2900-3500. 10 handicap.

Currently gaming KBS Tour C Taper Lite 105 R shafts in P790’s. My miss is pulled left and comes when I swing too hard or out of control. I previously had dynamic golf s300 stiff shafts that I absolutely hated. I really enjoy the feel of the KBS shafts.

Any recommendations on what shaft would be a better option or what shaft would have the same feel with better performance. Open to anything, thanks for the help.

Quick question. What is your grip? Standard or Midize?

I was using standard and my move to midsize eliminates my pull to the left. It was similar to you when I tried too hard.

Quick question. What is your grip? Standard or Midize?

I was using standard and my move to midsize eliminates my pull to the left. It was similar to you when I tried too hard.
Thank you for reaching out. I use Midsize Golf Pride Wraps.

Why do you think changing shafts would get rid of the pulls? I’d suggest getting a lesson or two to check out this issue. Potentially much cheaper than a reshaft.

Why do you think changing shafts would get rid of the pulls? I’d suggest getting a lesson or two to check out this issue. Potentially much cheaper than a reshaft.
Thank you. I did get a lesson and was told the lighter clubs are helping to cause a pull because of the quicker tempo. When I work to slow my swing down inconsistencies arise. I am also rolling greens with the low spin.

Thank you. I did get a lesson and was told the lighter clubs are helping to cause a pull because of the quicker tempo. When I work to slow my swing down inconsistencies arise. I am also rolling greens with the low spin.
Along with having a bent 6 iron shaft that needs replaced so if I am going to replace one I am thinking of replacing them all. I am not blaming the shafts or clubs for poor play but if getting the right equipment is going to help to better my game I think it is worth the investment.

I do think at your club head speed that regular shafts are a bit soft. I could see a stiff shaft being a better fit. A stiffer shaft could reduce the pulls but without seeing your swing it is hard to tell.

I do think at your club head speed that regular shafts are a bit soft. I could see a stiff shaft being a better fit. A stiffer shaft could reduce the pulls but without seeing your swing it is hard to tell.
Here is a 3 wood swing really the only thing I have.

Attachments

• IMG_1448.mov
    11.8 MB
Here is a 3 wood swing really the only thing I have.

I probably wasn’t clear enough. I am not good enough to fit over the web. I swing a 7i around 80 mph and play stiff shafts. I am on the edge of regular and stiff. I would say you could probably play stiff but a fitting would help.

Back