Serial # on Speedblades?

GE4x4

Reaction score
Handicap
I just bought a set, but just waiting for them to show up. But while I was at the golf shop, I noticed all the irons hade serial #'s. But according to TM website on how to identify fakes, the serial # should only be on the 7 iron for new sets. So is this shop selling fakes, or do all the new irons have a serial #?

Where on their site did you read that the serila number is only on the 7 iron? It is my understanding that the serila number is on every club not just the 7i.

Serial # on Speedblades?

I just had a set in my possession which came directly from TM and it had the serial number on every iron in the set.

"Thank you for your email and for playing Taylormade Golf.
Each iron in the Speed Blade set has a serial number. When we released the RBZ irons we started to use a serial number on each iron. For product registration you can use the 7 iron.

Thank you,

Ryan"

"Thank you for your email and for playing Taylormade Golf.
Each iron in the Speed Blade set has a serial number. When we released the RBZ irons we started to use a serial number on each iron. For product registration you can use the 7 iron.

Thank you,

Ryan"
Thank you. Looks like it's time to update the website.

wow thanks for reminding me, i totally forgot to register mine. And also thanks for reminding me of how old i'm getting...took me about 5 minutes to hold the club in just the right light so i was able to actually read the serial number off that finish....

I just went and checked, serial number is on each one of my irons. And I too never registered mine.

Back